Who put sac. on the map?

Bevis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by keepcrawling

there are writers in sac that many do not know of, underground writers that choose not to exibit their shit like whores and not open their mouths to become a jerry springer show...

thats true

yeah, they hide under bridges and paint legal walls and canves's and dont know what it's like doing street graffiti, fuck that pussy shit.

sacramental?

you know its funny.. people on here talkin maaad shit about sac so maybe they dont understand somethings.. sacramento is land of the buff monster.. you hit a freeway its buffed before morning traffic is out.. you hit a heaven its gone by the next day.. you crush some billboards there gone within 24 hours.

Wackramento? i dont think so.. just because people arent posting their shit on 12 oz to get the ooohs an ahhhs of all the people on here doesnt mean people arent painting it just means that they arent advertising their shit on the net trying to get a lil fame.

As much as i would hate to admit it.. tbk has come up alot.. im very impressed with alot of them and some of them are very cool people. now there are also some younger cats from tbk that seem to have a problem with capping peoples shit.. but i wont get into that. alot of the people that all you internet writers jock started up here in sac. maybe u dont know that. but if you are in the know.. then you know the guys im talking about..

Back in the summer of 95 sacramento was crushed. it was when they were having all the wildfires and bombers were having a field day.. crews like end, ks, bri, addk, were all mobbin the freeways hard. then came the era of the newschool toc, elk, kre, bof, ai, tbk, ko.

Shit lets look at the end ko battle.. they not only destroyed sac.. they destroyed all the way to the bay area.. just doing mass damage.

Lets face it.. alot of the writers that were killing shit then.. are old.. supporting families, working, being grown about their shit.. not enought time to go an catch wreck every night. Maybe that makes us sell outs or maybe that makes us mature. im not really one to speak on behalf of a whole group of writers.

All i know is before you start opening your mouth and speaking on people you dont know.. or people that dont post their own shit on the internet.. take a look at your self...

Before you speak on a city and how "when i was there i was the only one up" maybe u should recognize that sacramento has their own graff task, they have the buff monsters, all that shit. this isnt like frisco or la where shit rides.. sacramento isnt even that big.. show respect where respect is due.. but before you make your decisions on a group of writers because of what you see on the internet.. try to live a day in their shoes..

Thats like all the people back in the day that used to be like.. yo... that zes kid is weak.. yo yano is weak.. you know. thats great. but could u do what they do? Now zes is one of the most jocked writers on the net.. sad but true.. people went from dumpin all over him to suckin his cock..Why.. because he deserved it. he gave a fuck what people said an did his thang.

Word

Mr.Bigglesworth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by adept

listen to namerocc, seriously, the sac scene is dying. It isn't dead, there are plenty of good writers out here, but the cops around here don't have anything better to do than pursure every writer that ever lived and take them down. I did a throwie at one spot, and it was gone the next morning. As far as the highway or anything like that goes...forget it, the only thing I EVER see anymore is TBK.

Those Bad Kids...

Guest willy.wonka

:lol:

brotha lynch and C-BO put sac on the map...its true.

i dont even think of it as the state capitol.

• 1 month later...
Guest The Boss
Originally posted by Mike bibby

fuck black market, it is all about sicmade music

fuck black market...them niggas sold out!:king:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by pop

Who put sac on the map? Shit...whats with all this BS on here with fools running shit and shit talkin...To keep it real, sacramento graff as it is now is pretty dead..that is partially beacause a lot of graff writers from sac are "he said, she said" shit talkin motherfuckers...always talkin and never put their skills where the mouths are. And as far as putin sac on the map, I really dont think one crew can represent sac that much. Old school crews-gt, end, ko, elk, tns, bri...shit like that, yeah they were writing back then, they paid their dues, but as far as putting sac on the map...nooo... Right now, all these new school kids in sac think the only way you become "king" or respected is to go online and post your shit...fucking idiots.. NO ONE RUNS SACRAMENTO...fuck that, aint no kings or sluts to fuck sacramento that bad...If anything, YOU ARE STILL PAYING dues, there will never be kings...if that offends you, swallow another FUCK YOU too bastard...there are writers in sac that many do not know of, underground writers that choose not to exibit their shit like whores and not open their mouths to become a jerry springer show...THAT is what you have to RECOGNIZE- they could burn your shit talkin asses and grill the beef you have between eachother...the point??? Well...No one runs sac, there are no kings and recognize before you overunderestimate and underestimate...try not to think so highly of yourself, cut your self some slack and save yourself the emberrasment. Fuck those cocky ass writers out there who think of themselves on cloud-nine...so many people claim to be writers....but wheres the graff???...........:mad:

i remember i was like 11 and i went to sacramento to visit my cousin .that was the first time i was shown what graff actually was.that fool had books(those subway art style ones),sketch pads,markers,that fool was telling me how he made markers out of deoderent bottles and chalkboard erasers hahhaaa,that fool was drawing the whole time.when we went out he would catch tags here and there.i didnt really get what he was doing or why but i thought it was cool shit so from then on after everywhere i went i noticed graff everywhere i went .so graff has been branded in my head for years that fool long retiered he was in -----

B.R.I(BY REASON of INSANITY----BRAINS RUNNING INSANE)

AND WROTE ---NOODEL--

that fool told me about bombing 50 people deep hahahah that shits crasy and i believe him cause when i was old enough to comprehened shit i knew how tight sacramento really was.that fool knew about video cassetee markers a long time ago.

WHO EVER KNOWS OF BRI OR HAS PICKS POSTEM OR WHATEVER INFO YOU HAVE

JUST SOME SHIT ON MY MIND

• 4 months later...

Oh goodness, another Sac-shit-talking-thread. Wanna know the truth? The straight truth? Listen to this:

Hip-hop is alive and well in the Sacramento area. Graff is also alive. You must understand that it isn't easy getting up and staying up in sac. Sacramento Police are especailly not fond of graff. While this isn't an excuse to be a pussy, it is a viable reason why graff isn't on every street corner. The graff scene is therefore not the greatest, but it is on the rise, and alot of cats deserve respect. ENDK, TBK and TSL of course. Lately, I've seen alot of Aids/Bjork/Epson/Aspect. Those fools have been doing it. About the Kings. Talk shit all you want, they are 6 games ahead of the Lakers here at the allstar break and have the best record in the league.

-Peace

-Adept

• 4 years later...