Who put sac. on the map?

Bevis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mike bibby

^^^yeah, with "freights" they never bombed shit, except pays, tbk runs sac up down back and fourth

ah, right on.. what ever happened to "KO" from sac - used to bomb a lot maybe like 94 i saw them on the freeways... saw an old tag hanging on there still a few months ago.

Who put sac on the map? Shit...whats with all this BS on here with fools running shit and shit talkin...To keep it real, sacramento graff as it is now is pretty dead..that is partially beacause a lot of graff writers from sac are "he said, she said" shit talkin motherfuckers...always talkin and never put their skills where the mouths are. And as far as putin sac on the map, I really dont think one crew can represent sac that much. Old school crews-gt, end, ko, elk, tns, bri...shit like that, yeah they were writing back then, they paid their dues, but as far as putting sac on the map...nooo... Right now, all these new school kids in sac think the only way you become "king" or respected is to go online and post your shit...fucking idiots.. NO ONE RUNS SACRAMENTO...fuck that, aint no kings or sluts to fuck sacramento that bad...If anything, YOU ARE STILL PAYING dues, there will never be kings...if that offends you, swallow another FUCK YOU too bastard...there are writers in sac that many do not know of, underground writers that choose not to exibit their shit like whores and not open their mouths to become a jerry springer show...THAT is what you have to RECOGNIZE- they could burn your shit talkin asses and grill the beef you have between eachother...the point??? Well...No one runs sac, there are no kings and recognize before you overunderestimate and underestimate...try not to think so highly of yourself, cut your self some slack and save yourself the emberrasment. Fuck those cocky ass writers out there who think of themselves on cloud-nine...so many people claim to be writers....but wheres the graff???...........:mad:

Guest willy.wonka

dont post on 12oz and you'll be ok.:lol"

pop is kinda right...when i was up in sac..i only saw few ups.one of them was mine.

Guest Mike bibby

Who made you the graf teacher? Who are you even talking to? Why get a new name to drop some bull shit??

Originally posted by pop

Who put sac on the map? Shit...whats with all this BS on here with fools running shit and shit talkin...To keep it real, sacramento graff as it is now is pretty dead..that is partially beacause a lot of graff writers from sac are "he said, she said" shit talkin motherfuckers...always talkin and never put their skills where the mouths are. And as far as putin sac on the map, I really dont think one crew can represent sac that much. Old school crews-gt, end, ko, elk, tns, bri...shit like that, yeah they were writing back then, they paid their dues, but as far as putting sac on the map...nooo... Right now, all these new school kids in sac think the only way you become "king" or respected is to go online and post your shit...fucking idiots.. NO ONE RUNS SACRAMENTO...fuck that, aint no kings or sluts to fuck sacramento that bad...If anything, YOU ARE STILL PAYING dues, there will never be kings...if that offends you, swallow another FUCK YOU too bastard...there are writers in sac that many do not know of, underground writers that choose not to exibit their shit like whores and not open their mouths to become a jerry springer show...THAT is what you have to RECOGNIZE- they could burn your shit talkin asses and grill the beef you have between eachother...the point??? Well...No one runs sac, there are no kings and recognize before you overunderestimate and underestimate...try not to think so highly of yourself, cut your self some slack and save yourself the emberrasment. Fuck those cocky ass writers out there who think of themselves on cloud-nine...so many people claim to be writers....but wheres the graff???...........:mad:

Guest Mike bibby

And also, for those who dont know, the fucking title of this thread is named after a "RAP COMPILATION" that came out years ago..

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by neil and bob

I heard The Cawz put sac on the map when they all snitched on each other for painting freights back in the day. Maybe Tbk or SPflatty knows more about that.

talk talk talk...get over the lies kiddies...you've all been fooled by the vandal skwod!!! just shut up now...

Archived