another 5 months..

crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Oprah Oner

if you're in the army, then why are you on a message board? aren't you supposed to be out jumping over logs and shooting guns?

i work with/on computers so i usually have access to an unclass machine. there are a lot of other jobs in the army other than jumping over logs and shooting weapons.

Originally posted by crave

i work with/on computers so i usually have access to an unclass machine. there are a lot of other jobs in the army other than jumping over logs and shooting weapons.

i do the same in the air force.

Originally posted by YG Blood

SARS

i have sars and am looking to trade for leprece(sp)

anyone here that can hook me up ?

Originally posted by crave

i work with/on computers...there are a lot of other jobs in the army other than jumping over logs and shooting weapons.

What'd you get that purple heart for? "I got a paper cut filing classified information"

What about your eye patch? "Ohh we were fuckin around in the office and Johnston hit me with a rubber band"

WERFLESS!

the army is like a car..it needs every part to run properly.

what good is gas without spark plugs?

what good is an infantryman without a supply guy bringing him food and bullets?

what good is coolant without a radiator?

what good is an 82nd airborne member without a parachute rigger?

understand?

Originally posted by nicio

the only thing your going to get out of the army is a lot of debt and a fat wife

that assumption isnt true for everyone. im debt free and my wife is a dime. oh yea, and ive banked 8 grand since ive been over here. also i wont pay taxes for the majority of this year. so there are some pros, though few and far between.

nah, i really havent gotten up. maybe between 10-15 tags here and there while i was traveling more. but at the moment im staying at the same place so ive pretty much stopped. ive got my blackbook with me though, ive basically live in that fucker.

Originally posted by mapo returns

the army is like a car..it needs every part to run properly.

what good is gas without spark plugs?

what good is an infantryman without a supply guy bringing him food and bullets?

what good is coolant without a radiator?

what good is an 82nd airborne member without a parachute rigger?

understand?

didn't you drop out because you couldn't take it?

i forced my way out because i didnt like it.

if someone can just 'drop out' of the military when they felt like it..nobody would be in the military.

on the erection thing - when i was in basic i didnt get a hard on for 3 months. no wet dreams, no chubs, never even thought about sex. and ive never heard anything different from anyone in basic. its weird.

Archived