Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tenal please stop responding to everything i say. you dont even do graffiti why are you on this site even? if you think those dumpsters arent the most toy shit in pittsburgh, its only says that much more about you. or, you could reply to this and write lots of things in sarcastic italics.

Originally posted by cheerleader

owning a computer is fine. inventing a graff career on it is whole other story.

looks like you are reinventing yours on the internet. get a life you fucking windbag. the only negativity presented on the thread is from your comments. shut the fuck up for once.

those city slicker posts are hotness.

those silver blobs are not however.

whats up with this soviet in a magazine that i have been hearing so much about? thats whats up , bout time some of the younger generation gets some love.

Originally posted by cheerleader

another toy with lots of talk whos painted like 3 times. dickeating soviet at that. nice.

dickeating , wow youre clever , and quoting personal experience i take it.

trust me son (and i CAN AND WILL call you son) i have painted more than 3 times.

"you dont even do graffiti why are you on this site even?"

if i'm not mistaken it should say "You don't write graffiti. Why are you even on this site?"

sarcasm is a great thing. and you use it in every post you write...so dont front mr. know it all..and really no one wants to read your fucking whining and crying anymore...you dont impress anyone with your hypocritical bullshit...and yeah im sure you will write some 3,000 word essay about how you are the coolest and you know everything and i dont "do" graffiti...you are the most childish person on here...go have intelligent conversations about "dick eating"..and "telling someone what prerequisites they need to post a message on a website" somewhere else...because no one gives a fuck