Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

every single one of those dumpsters i've seen around the city has looked like vomit.

that bike path looks like vomit too pretty much.. theres some gems but alot of crap.

heres something to ponder.

that dude SMAE was in town for what, a week? He got more good spots that i've seen alot of the people on here talking shit do. That's sad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHY YA GOTTA BACKGROUND THAT HOLLOW...

Originally posted by cheerleader

damn that sucks that was all rusto and its almost gone...i think that was painted in 98....but still that shit looks 10 years old. shouldve used KILZ

NO RESPECT!!!

LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

clarification

just for the record, not like you'll listen: mikro did not put me up to that , it came from me, and only me. toy, no. at one point yes i'll admit it, but as were you. excuse me if info was false or what not, but it's just as low brow to see you take shots at dude when he's been cool with you. you both enjoy pushing each others buttons, (i.e. the ebay piece, ebay(pitts) has been around for quite sometime now), to each there own, but neither of you get together when the chance is upon you. it's all just a pissing contest in the end and that's all it will amount to.

a: any "shots" i take, high or low, are attributable 100% to me, not a fake account. if youre not toy like you claim, what do you write? why need to hide?

b: mikro has done his fair amount of shit talk on me online. pretty much it works like this: if i am being cool to mikro, mook, or ___, then theyre my best friend online. the second i level any criticism, the next morning theres at least 2 new fake accounts, registered for the sole purpose to throw false personal info online about me. kinda like you. so you do the math.

c: my only beef with mikro right now is him handing out my AIM SN to people i never authorized. particularly: mook, who IMed me trying to be friends *Again* after he knows he crossed some MAJOR lines with my partners bl4ckh4m and Vent. i addressed mikro about this and he ignored me. after this guy shuts down an entire thread over some fabricated "Cop scare" (bench warrants are not "raids") and then restarts it a week later under his name, i find it annoyingly odd that he hands out personal info to people so easily. so seeing as how both my IM to him as well as my questions on here were dodged, i resorted to a fairly tame card to pull. namely: someone else writes ebay who is only about 300X better at graff and actually does graff. if mikro doesnt want beef, he should try to stop giving out personal info, and he should stop getting people like you to register fake accounts to say the things he wants to say.

if he cuts that shit out, im totally peace with the dude. i mean im still not cool with the general idea of repping your graff online to the world as though you actually write (with your tag as you SN no less) but thats not really beeef per se, just something thats kind of awkward to watch.

so yeah, mikro, bottomline: dont give mook or anyone else my personal info ever again. thank you. (and if you wanna deny it, the badkid himself immediately told me he asked you for it and you gave it up, so take it up with him if its a lie.)

i still don't see where you get off being an arrogant asshole, always throwing in your little sly commentary and whatnot. i guess only you're allowed. not us. just you. kind of like, only you can paint chill spots or legal pieces with your friends, kind of like how only you can pull cards, only you can use graffiti names on the internet, only you can call out someone's biting (which i didnt even do), etc.

please don't tell me "experience and putting in work" either; when was the last time you heard of a 'respectable' graff-head who doesn't respect younger kids simply because they didn't put in as much work as him. i mean shit, you wanna play the resume'e game, you write yours down now... and in 6 or 7 years, when times are equal, i'll give you mine, we'll compare, things of that nature. i mean, brick could be an asshole but he'd give us encouragement like "yeah mikro's a fuckin dildo-neck.. you know why he's angry? it's because you, in a few years, are gonna be better than him" or something like that.

why can't you just be nice?

SPF: seriously man, then stop talking about and fucking go write. if you go out and start a graff career and get good ill be the first in line to be "nice" to you. but until you leave your computer, youre right: you have ZERO room to talk shit on anyone. but seriously man, get a fucking clue, your telling me its gonna take you 6 or 7 years to get up? you think in 6 years you can catch up? if you can, more power to you. but as i sadi before, people like me (or necs or sesk or seak or prism) are still killing things and youve yet to start. and now kids way younger than you are starting their careers and youve yet to start. theres kids moving into your city from other towns painting daily and youve yet to start. yet god forbid youre not online everyday to whine about me not being nice enough. seriously man, you shouldnt even reply to this. go do 5 fillins on the street before July and post them and ill be fucking impressed. thats a fucking simple ass task: 5 fillins in two weeks. take you an hour total. then you can do *that* for 5-6 years and then well get into your little comparisons. but for now, just stop talking man...at least mikro has done *something*, he has a least *some* (SOME, not a lot) room to speak. you, ive still never even heard of off line. i asked every single writer i know in pittsburgh about you since you were talkin so much shit on here, and no one, not one writer had ever even heard of you. that means: hush up.

umm, i don't know what you were getting at, but "janedoe"^ is not jyk. obviously a lot of these people just don't get it cheer, so just let em yap.

i see new atak everyday. that shit is ill. raels evict all over. new hide and AE uptown. arse tags all over! saer is out killing it with fills, hollows, tags, etc. smae is around. sesk tags uptown. and i still see more niser stuff than most of the people on here. walk around the city and be happy there is so much stuff to look at! and then maybe you'll feel you'd like to contribute.

everyone please hush. :lol:

Guest mikro137

i have maybe 3 posts on here where i didnt post flix , hush.

i didnt get ANYONE to make up screen names to "bash" you.

and jane doe has nothing to do with JYK at all.

Archived