Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot to call me son. and dont front, i not only love pittsburgh, i rep it nationwide. i have no hate for anyone in pitt thats doing their thing. i made sure demo took soviet and aezia around when they came out here. (aka "the younger generation") i painted with aezia two weeks ago in pittsburgh. i totally support young cats. but you dont see aezia on here talking shit to older heads and posting 1000 flicks of shit he apinted under a rock. i reserve the right to clown all you internet fame toys all i ant. and its well within your right to say all the stupid gossipy fag comments youve all been rehashing for years now online. ive said it 1000X before, your still talking about me..no one even knows who you are. works for me! :lol:

WOW cheerleader got a fan club up in this thread, i have never herd of any of these new cats in this thread, guess cuz they were not writing when i went to pitts...and them dumpsters are straight up garbage...how corney to paint them things...

aside from a few .. this is one of the ugliest pages of carp.. I mean crap.. well carp is a gay enough word to use.. yea this shit sucks..

cutting on spelling errors is like pulling hair or telling your mama jokes.. grow the fuck up and post real street shit fuck a garbage can that's the equivalent of painting a legal wall..

One day, if you’re lucky you'll come to your senses.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

raels aezia = banging.............

and this one wa spainted in philly last weekend:

http://www.changerous.com/2003/jun/16/Images/31.jpg'>

oh i see this was posted to make me feel as if i am a super toy , and that i shouldnt write EBAY. whatever dude.

just because stem is dope , doesnt mean you can start trying to pull cards. btw , that Y he rocked , is mad busted. HOWEVER... i still dig , and RESPECT stem, i am expressing my OPINION over the piece you posted that has nothing to do with PITTBURGH except to start trouble.

the bottom line is , why do you want to pull THAT card , when it can just as easily be pulled on you? dont be so quick to judge dude , lest ye be judged , and i dont care what you have , are , and will be doing in the graf world. why dont you show some sort of respect to people on the come up... ( i am not refering to myself , the more you fuck with me , the more energy you put forth , and the more i could honestly care less....) other than the people that are "cool" nahimean.

..ALL THIS BICKERING IS SO FUCKING GAY. THANK YOU TO THE FLICK-POSTERS... AND I APOLOGIZE TO ANY OUT-OF-TOWNERS READING ALL THIS GOSSIPY BULLSHIT. TOYS PLEASE QUIT, AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO MAKE YOURSELF HAVE AN IDENTITY. SO MANY OF YOU YOUNG BUX TOTALLY FUCKING SUCK, AND I WOULDN'T EVEN PULL MY CAMERA OUT OF THE BAG IF I SAW YOUR SHIT. YOU PAINT HORRIBLE GRAFFITI, POST WHINY, ASININE OPINIONS ON THE REG, AND HATE ON SOMEONE WHO STILL HAS MAD SHIT RUNNING FROM THE FIRST TIME HE WAS HERE IN LIKE '97.... THERE ARE TONS OF OUT-OF-TOWNERS DOING QUALITY SHIT IN YOUR CITY, BUT ARE YOU GETTING DOWN WITH THEM OR EVEN COMPETING? NO YOU'RE ON 12OZ PROPHET WITH YOUR WEAK SARCASM, BEAT-ASS GRAFF, AND ALL KINDSA HATE... IF YOU'RE YOUNG AND HAVEN'T BEEN BUSTED, PAINT... IF YOU'VE PAINTED FOR A COUPLE YEARS, AND NIGGAS ARE STILL WEAK ON YOUR SHIT, JUST QUIT AND GO THE FUCK AWAY...PLEASE. WHO'S YOUNG IN PGH AND GETTING GOOD REVIEWS (from other than Pgh niggas) FOR THEIR SHIT??? I CAN COUNT 'EM ON ONE HAND: REKE, AESIA, SOVIET, AND THAT'S ABOUT FUCKING IT. IF YOU'RE NOT ASPIRING TO BE ON THAT LEVEL, TRYING TO DO ROCKING SHIT EVERY TIME, PAINTING SOMETHING CLEAN (what a concept!) THEN QUIT AND GO AWAY. :heated:

king of prussia has the illest projects in PA.

lol who feeds you cowards this fake info? king of prussia is like 10 miles outside of philly. my moms house growing up is 3 blocks off of cityline avenue. espo and suroc and agua and nope and nemel and speed and sz and tre all grew up with in the same general area. in philly, we dont have cushy neighborhoods like the east end and bloomfield and shit. west philly is all hood right up to 69th street..no white people. then you cross city line and thats my house. then you can drive for 40 minutes and get to king of prussia. besides, the "king of prussia" card pull was already attmepted by mook a long time ago on this site. everytime mook gets mad that i dont like him, he or his followers try something. ill save you the effort, heres all the other lies you little clows have posted over the years under fake SNs:

i bite rime

no one in philly likes me

i bite raels

im from king of prussia

some guy in philly kicked my ass and i snitched on him

or you could post my full name and address like they did in pittsburgh, or you could drop all the personal info you know about my job and what my career is.

but at the end of all that, its still you all talking about me. and mosdt of ya cant even do it without making up a fake SN.

but nice try! mikro you just look worse getting toys to make fake accounts to pull cards with info they never bothered to check out.

oh yeah and id add ALE and SAYER (just cause he at least works at getting spots) to that list of AEZIA SOVIET and REKE. i am 100% behind kids really doing their thing. but deangulberry hit the nail on the head as to what my usual gripe is. you kids want all this respect from people but you do no work. instead your solution is to make fake accounts on line and try and diss people who are better writers than you. do work and game recognize game. if soviet and aexia, young as shit can kill some streets and trains, and us older heads can still kill streets and trains, why are you people who have written for 5-6 years still whining when i criticize? older and younger writers are running laps around you all and yet you sit online trying to throw weak personal info disses. lmao..it wouldnt matter if i was from kansas, i still paint circles around you. so log off and go paint. or quit. fuck if i care.