Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

Guest euthana5ia
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest euthana5ia

You're really only up if you are on 12oz!

Originally posted by shitsburgh

old shit, and under bridge shit. thats all i see. new bombing is needed. i wanna see lite he paints more than anyone. see ya'll later, i run into everyone on the streets anymore. kinda funny.

I see new bombing every day when I walk the streets. If the 4 posts a day internet writers want to gas the rest of the heads that check for stuff on here let em'. REAL niggas know the deal. BELIEVE that. If I or anyone that I rolled with gave a shit about 12oz fame then you(the viewing public) would see the broader picture. Seeing as how thats not the case... check the streets. If you ain't on the streets...

Ahem ahem, uhm, life outside of the east end? Give it a go fellas! You might suprise yourself.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by euthana5ia

uh oh me and mateo seen that,

it is a mystery to us too..

im hoping what happened isnt what i think happened.

Guest mikro137

cheer

i just want you and everyone else to know from your crew that that is all the action of one man as far as i know at this ime , i dont even know about the busway , but this is definately not a crew ordeal.

CREW BEEF... THAN THAT ONE INDAVIDUAL...

Originally posted by mikro137

cheer

i just want you and everyone else to know from your crew that that is all the action of one man as far as i know at this ime , i dont even know about the busway , but this is definately not a crew ordeal.

THAT GUY NEEDS DROPPED AND OR STOPPED... GET THE CREW IN CHECK MIKRO, MEETING AT 149TH STREET. WE HAVE TO GET THIS TOY... WITH HIS LUCILLE BALL HAIR DEW... THIS HAS TO BE HANDLED... GET AT ME MIKRO...

jesus first my shit then one of my all time favorites ever....what a cunt....i dont give a fuck who he's down with .....fuck i hate bein pissed on this board...its like bangin your head into a brick wall.....all i know is i see LD shit goin over some of pittsburghs finest ( i.e. durag over serg........a busted ass .low down over 21 and evil...fagyeti over me and that busway production........fuck i wish yall whould come at me with a beatdown......i hope some of ya others are feelin the same.....

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Honky Kong

jesus first my shit then one of my all time favorites ever....what a cunt....i dont give a fuck who he's down with .....fuck i hate bein pissed on this board...its like bangin your head into a brick wall.....all i know is i see LD shit goin over some of pittsburghs finest ( i.e. durag over serg........a busted ass .low down over 21 and evil...fagyeti over me and that busway production........fuck i wish yall whould come at me with a beatdown......i hope some of ya others are feelin the same.....

get at my email dood

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by taghitter198

yo when did they do that csn anf stuff on that bill bord i nevr saw it be4

:king: :scramble: :spent:

'

this is probally because i was involved.....

ok.......i usually just look at all the pics on here and dont say shit.....but....this is kinda pissing me off....i saw quite a few dissed ono pieces and other good shit that has been running for a while....buckets of paint just thrown on them.......thats fucked up.....you dont do that shit.. these assholes give younger writers bad names......the person responsible might not be who you guys think it is cause i saw some kid whos name will be with held dissing a really sick ono piece...just like all the others

Archived