Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikro137

Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest rod stewart

drive....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369556f00000009.jpg'>

here's that poster you wanted for your birthday. sorry it took me so long to get it for you.but the wicked juggalos web site was down. anyway happy birthday!

and on a side note.......

madd silly crazy jumping up and down props to the jyk member who lost his virginity last week. my advice is to get an extended pleasure condom next time to avoid embarrasment. it happens to the best of us little buddy! until next time .rod

RIP ANGRE1

:(

ANGRE got up around downtown and north side mostly and as of late he had been crushing the Nside to Sside routes. i had the pleasure of meeting him on a few random occasions, and every time i saw him he had a smile on his face and a positive attitude. my heart goes out to the rest of the CM crew. ill try and post some flicks when i get a chance to get them off my camera.

R.I.P.

its a shame that the media has time to fool around with whats not important. don't believe the news.

Guest rod stewart

MEMO: MIKRO'S NEW GIRLFRIEND.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369556f00000011.jpg'>

well as you know mikro is a big college man and doesn't have much time on his hands anymore. so he mailed me this photo of his new sweetheart and asked me to post it for his friends to see. it's from there "bed time" photo collection. however all i ask is that before you write a comment ,keep mikro's feelings in mind. this is his "sugar pants" your talking about so keep it tasteful. i realize this is a naked photo,but mikro is an artist and doesn't look at it like smut, he see's it as the mysterious artform we know as the human body. i just wish we all had mikro's maturity. i would like to close by wishing them the best of luck and i personally can't wait to meet her. sincerly your friend, rod

ps. thought i'd let you guys know a head of time.mikro is the jealous type,:king:

Guest mikro137

Re: MEMO: MIKRO'S NEW GIRLFRIEND.

Originally posted by rod stewart

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369556f00000011.jpg'>

well as you know mikro is a big college man and doesn't have much time on his hands anymore. so he mailed me this photo of his new sweetheart and asked me to post it for his friends to see. it's from there "bed time" photo collection. however all i ask is that before you write a comment ,keep mikro's feelings in mind. this is his "sugar pants" your talking about so keep it tasteful. i realize this is a naked photo,but mikro is an artist and doesn't look at it like smut, he see's it as the mysterious artform we know as the human body. i just wish we all had mikro's maturity. i would like to close by wishing them the best of luck and i personally can't wait to meet her. sincerly your friend, rod

ps. thought i'd let you guys know a head of time.mikro is the jealous type,:king:

awwwww dude that was wrong.

Re: RIP ANGRE1

Originally posted by fatcopone

:(

ANGRE got up around downtown and north side mostly and as of late he had been crushing the Nside to Sside routes.

Yeah, last winter he had been steadily rocking the Downtown area while most heads weren't, and held down the North Side nicely. Lots of quick paint hands in really visible spots. Risky riot gate fills, too. RIP.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by greensleeves

I don't blame mikro personally, id tap it. If i had a chance to get some of that, i would. No Doubt.

hey when are we gonna bang?

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

whats the story with that cheez steak thing?

:love2: because i love you...

Guest rod stewart

yetie

notice how my nigga is stunning right now.that LD sid fill is nice.

Guest rod stewart

yetie

notice how my nigga is stunning right now.that LD sid fill is nice.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by sludgenuts

uhhhh your dumb. thank you goodnight.

:lol:

Guest rod stewart

a simple request.

post yetie and tide. :mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this