Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the city slicker thread is like the pittsburgh thread minus all toys. you can tell a thread is going to be corny when instead of being named "pittsburgh thread" it has some joke about stealing GI Joes that no one gets and has no relevance to pittsburgh graffiti.

this thread should get the ax, definitely. any real graff from pitt gets posted in the city slicker thread.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

the city slicker thread is like the pittsburgh thread minus all toys. you can tell a thread is going to be corny when instead of being named "pittsburgh thread" it has some joke about stealing GI Joes that no one gets and has no relevance to pittsburgh graffiti.

this thread should get the ax, definitely. any real graff from pitt gets posted in the city slicker thread.

well your hero is theone quoted , whaterver though i agree the thread sucks , probally because im involved. ;) lol , anyway yeah im gonna go , im unhappy and crying into a pabst. dont be mad , im just joking around.

naw mirko, don't not cry, that'll just make me cry. but anyway, the reason i'd like to see the thread close is because of my slow ass connection. i see pictures loading line by line, and i anticipate some cool stuff, but then it turns out to be some crappy "F-Boom" peice, or the latest "Realm" peice under a bridge in Zelienople, or some stupid Mikro freight that says "Paaaa-Na-Ma-Ha". .. ...

(Realm & Mirko, i was just kidding) but FBooM, if i catch you slippin'... you know:mad:

Re: Takin it back to stealing GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

first page...

figured i'd bump it due to lack of flicks.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by fatcopone

edit: pittsburgh sucks, always has, always will. myself and present company included. i fucking hate dawgs, too.

sheiiiit gee , yall hate dawgs huuuuur , sheeeeeiiiiiit , we gonna get dmx dahn der n'at to kill nooguhs

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

i want a picture of the side of east liberty sears when it had FREE MUMIA spraypainted across the side of it and vento's had that mural on the side

krusher did said mural btw....

i dooooont neeeeed,

to sell my soul,

he's already in meeeeee.

i wanna be ...........?..........

there are some new peices and tags around, but yeah, pgh is in a slump. c'mon kids, lets see some street jabs. 'bout time to abandon those boring bridges and start bangin on brick. tick tock tick tock tick tock

Guest euthana5ia

Re: huh? pictures in this thread? unfuckingbelievable

today i saw a little tile that realm hit with alittle quote or something in somebodies office, i asked them where they got it and they said they found it in the warehosue

and then at community service some homeless guy was telling me about all the aesia stuff he saw and said his favorite writer was nise because of the script piece on the busway

Guest euthana5ia
Guest euthana5ia

Archived