Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rod stewart

ok

Originally posted by Honky Kong

nobody wants to see that wack shit slick.....

you don't know me.i didn't ask you personally. i don't talk shit on your friends , tide and yetie put in work. it's wack as fuck that people will post the same tiny white out pen tags but not 1 yetie hand.i don't hate on any motherfucker up there. and actually there's alot of people who wanna see there shit. so why the fuck are you coming at me ?

do you think i like everything i see on here? helllllll no. but do i talk shit on it hellll no. if you call it a pittburgh thread and leave out tide. well then it's not a pittsburgh thread it's a bias crew thread . but what the fuck ever.i could care less.i just wanna see the homie's shit when i'm not around.just like every mother fucker you know.

Guest rod stewart

for all there fans out ther

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00297971f00000038.jpg'>

god's that's wack ......

man they suck......

they should die.......

such toys.......

straight pussy busters ....

they never get up......

the worst in pittsburgh.....

who do they think they are......

why do all the girls have to like them......

why are they constantly stunning......

i secrets wish yetie was homosexual......

i think tides cute too.......

big rod once again reading minds.

rest in peace to angre,sorry to his crew!

peace to my nigga fred

and drive don't forget i got that breezy you need to holla at.

i told her you got them luscious lips and turbo hips.i said you make it hot and hit every spot. i told her your packing more than a bosnian family at rent time. i said your like a polaroid when 311's on....you can shake it. i told her wear a skirt cuz he finna make you squirt. i told her she's gonna be as wet as a lake when you make that bed break. ROD

Guest rod stewart

this guy is so uncool

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00297971f00000027.jpg'>

in st.louis. but god it's so wack. i mean why would you climb so high up to do letters?? and on one of the biggest streets in town so everybody could see it? and even do cracks? stupid! he really didn't do much when he was there. i mean he only got up on five MAJOR intersections. 3 highway shots which includes an i beam. a roller with big rod on the metro rail way . dusted like 4 mops. 7 or 8 shakers. about 8 freights , and managed to get drunk at bars every night and help snort a bag of pills. i mean he never get's up and could of done alot more in 3 days right! toy as fuck.

oh did i mention he picked up a healthy coke habit too.

does anybody need a big screen tv for 20 bucks.get at him

keep that stupid shit to yoself...

Originally posted by rod stewart

you don't know me.i didn't ask you personally. i don't talk shit on your friends , tide and yetie put in work. it's wack as fuck that people will post the same tiny white out pen tags but not 1 yetie hand.i don't hate on any motherfucker up there. and actually there's alot of people who wanna see there shit. so why the fuck are you coming at me ?

do you think i like everything i see on here? helllllll no. but do i talk shit on it hellll no. if you call it a pittburgh thread and leave out tide. well then it's not a pittsburgh thread it's a bias crew thread . but what the fuck ever.i could care less.i just wanna see the homie's shit when i'm not around.just like every mother fucker you know.

Their shit isn't posted that much, because there isn't that much. My boy honky is entitled to his own opinion. that post wasn't directed at you, don't take offense. The internet seems to bring us closer together, but in actuality it just allows assholes to stick their face in other people's biz. glad to see someone besides eatfuk, veks and grotesque are bombing paint louis. keep up the good work homie.

one love,

Guest rod stewart

Re: keep that stupid shit to yoself...

Originally posted by LEE_VING

Their shit isn't posted that much, because there isn't that much. My boy honky is entitled to his own opinion. that post wasn't directed at you, don't take offense. The internet seems to bring us closer together, but in actuality it just allows assholes to stick their face in other people's biz. glad to see someone besides eatfuk, veks and grotesque are bombing paint louis. keep up the good work homie.

one love,

actually cuz, he was directing it towards me. i wrote please post yetie.and he responded right back no one wants to see that wack shit.

he should just call tide instead of telling me and the good people of 12oz. offense. not really. yea i hung out with veks like everyday for alitte over a year. i think of him and grotesque as good friends of mine. and me and eatfuk pimped a few hoe's together! if you are who i think you are ...i know you've been to st.louis.and i gotta tell you it's a tottally different town since when you were here. i catch a few of your creeper concrete tags that are running hard down here. and you still got this 1 throw up on a roof with slug.if that's you.peace man ....oh and tell efizzy to hollar at his boy

Re: Re: keep that stupid shit to yoself...

actually cuz, he was directing it towards me. i wrote please post yetie.and he responded right back no one wants to see that wack shit.

he should just call tide instead of telling me and the good people of 12oz. offense. not really. yea i hung out with veks like everyday for alitte over a year. i think of him and grotesque as good friends of mine. and me and eatfuk pimped a few hoe's together! if you are who i think you are ...i know you've been to st.louis.and i gotta tell you it's a tottally different town since when you were here. i catch a few of your creeper concrete tags that are running hard down here. and you still got this 1 throw up on a roof with slug.if that's you.peace man ....oh and tell efizzy to hollar at his boy

GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE CRUSHING IT. I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK. HOWEVER, IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE THAT SHIT. IT'S MERELY SEMANTICS, THE COMMENT WAS DIRECTED DIRECTLY AT WHO IT PERTAINED TO, YETI AND TIDER. YOU WERE THE ONE LOOKIN, BUT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WERE THE DESIRED RECEIVERS OF THE POST, SO YOU REALLY WEREN'T INVOLVED. NO PROBLEM BROTHER. YOUR TOWN IS A NICE PLACE TO BOMB AND THE MORE YOU WRECK IT THE BETTER, TONS OF VIRGIN WALLS FOUR YEARS AGO, WHEN I WAS OUT THERE.

PEACE

Guest rod stewart

Re: Re: Re: keep that stupid shit to yoself...

Originally posted by LEE_VING

GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE CRUSHING IT. I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK. HOWEVER, IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE THAT SHIT. IT'S MERELY SEMANTICS, THE COMMENT WAS DIRECTED DIRECTLY AT WHO IT PERTAINED TO, YETI AND TIDER. YOU WERE THE ONE LOOKIN, BUT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WERE THE DESIRED RECEIVERS OF THE POST, SO YOU REALLY WEREN'T INVOLVED. NO PROBLEM BROTHER. YOUR TOWN IS A NICE PLACE TO BOMB AND THE MORE YOU WRECK IT THE BETTER, TONS OF VIRGIN WALLS FOUR YEARS AGO, WHEN I WAS OUT THERE.

PEACE

CMT

cmt? ok now i'm just curious? did we meet? give me a hint or some shit.

Re: Re: Re: Re: keep that stupid shit to yoself...

cmt? ok now i'm just curious? did we meet? give me a hint or some shit.

I HAVE NOT THE FAINTEST CLUE WHO YOU ARE, JUST YOUR AFFILIATION... BUT I'M SURE SOME OGF YOUR CONNECTS OUT HERE WILL SHED ANY AND ALL LIGHT ON THE SITUATION...

HAVE A NICE DAY

Jesus H. Rod no offense meant by that post but fuck it if you took it that way.........i guess i really was given the nuts to yeti.......sorry mr tide.........for my own personal reasons......but if you want to throw yourself in the mix then hop on board................................................................................................................................................have a drink on me

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by ilovehotdogs

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00341226f00000008.jpg'>

before mikro tried to snuggle with me he taught me how to make this marker. they are so fun to use. sell your wheels and head on back you blanket hogging homo

Im

Tough

Dood

hey dawg guess what

im comming back soon.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha sooner than you think. so get me a blanket!

Jackin

Yuppie

Kash

Livin

Destructive

Guest rod stewart

ok daddy

Originally posted by topwizard

hey ROD, if you are who I think you are then you must be this guy I heard of who goes on the internet to much talking about real shit that should be saved for in-person or email, cause that LD crew is on the news and shit over there in saint louis and you need TO SHUT UP...

review some of the wizard posts!

Originally posted by suicidebombr

doomfarmer, your flicks loaded, but when i scrolled back up to get another peak they disappeared. i tried reloading them and it didn't help. maybe it's my shitty computer.

P.S. anyone get that LD hand right off the Oakland exit on the trailor?

theyre working for me...fotango is shitty...

Archived