Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha new ficks. i'm headed down town on monday, i'll tryn snatch some. so put up some new shit this weekend so i got somthing to take flix of.. on another note. i thought i knew who cheerleader was but i forgot. someone told me. oh well doesnt matter.. i'll stop rambling now. how about that busway out of the souf hills.. the walls as bare as the shelves in my fridge.. damn im hungry. peace

Guest rod stewart

drinking beer in the sun

semi, get at your boy big trashy,via cell phone ,fax, page western union

post some fliks of some of those bitch's at 1877's .you know the one's big trashy rod stewart be lovin.man there was that one bitch with the big ole tities who was jocking those cats the 700 cult. the skinhead emo bitch i was fucking told me she hated my lifestyle,friends, and bad taste in designer foot wear. so a baller needs something to look at so he wants to cum back home to the 412.post pussy,fuck tags.unless there jyk of course.there my personal favorite.

ever been smacked at a strip club for talking too dirty.???i have. did ya'll see that roof big tider has by the whole foods?

Re: drinking beer in the sun

Originally posted by rod stewart

semi, get at your boy big trashy,via cell phone ,fax, page western union

post some fliks of some of those bitch's at 1877's .you know the one's big trashy rod stewart be lovin.man there was that one bitch with the big ole tities who was jocking those cats the 700 cult. the skinhead emo bitch i was fucking told me she hated my lifestyle,friends, and bad taste in designer foot wear. so a baller needs something to look at so he wants to cum back home to the 412.post pussy,fuck tags.unless there jyk of course.there my personal favorite.

ever been smacked at a strip club for talking too dirty.???i have. did ya'll see that roof big tider has by the whole foods?

no one jocks the 700 cult. no one.

Originally posted by city.slicker

http://www.seakmac.com/files/the_burg...end_020web.JPG'>

YO NEXT TO RAELS, DOES THAT SAY RUICT? I FIRST SEEN THAT SHIT IN PHILLY BUT SINCE SEEN ALLOVER 12OZ. IS HE FROM PITSBURG? DOES IT SAY RUICT? WHAT THE FUCK IS A RUICT?

http://www.seakmac.com/files/necsqgry.JPG'>

http://www.seakmac.com/files/aehidemolish.JPG'>

YO NEXT TO RAELS, DOES THAT SAY RUICT? I FIRST SEEN THAT SHIT IN PHILLY BUT SINCE SEEN IT ALL OVER 12OZ. DOES IT SAY RUICT? WHAT THE FUCK IS A RUICT?

Actually...

Originally posted by SF1

WHAT THE FUCK IS A RUICT?

From Dictionary.com:

RUICT (1) (r-uk't)

1. Any of various marine mammals of the order Cetacea, having the general shape of a fish with forelimbs modified to form flippers, a tail with horizontal flukes, and one or two blowholes for breathing, especially one of the very large species as distinguished from the smaller dolphins and porpoises.

2. Informal. An impressive example: a ruict of a story.

yo

did anyone on here go down to scribble jam....

dever and niser and atak had some things down there and there was a few dudes from pittsburgh that dont like mikro down there from cbf crew or something like dat ... anyways if anyone went and got some fliks post them

fred

ayo scribble jam i visit

i started the battle and i'ma end it

you're skinny you have glasses

how the fuck i'm gonna lose to a skeleton with glasses?

make you have weight loss like kate moss

mac lethal came to do this, you're soft

bustin' your speech

you fuckin look like you take a bath in a tub full of bleach

make you turn purple

you look like a white version of steve urkel

make a war cry

i put my dick in your four eyes

i won't say cliche shit like 'a dumb motherfucker', no

that's not what i'ma do

i'ma grab my nuts and hand you these

you've got large teeth, they look like piano keys