Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rod stewart

hey mr.thread dj. i have a request

somebody in thread world up there please post some other people than the same 4 heads posted everyday.how about some cner,or tide,or wait i know some fred would be great! i like the shit posted but ,can a nigga see some semi? now that little black kid kaheem or what ever was dope as fuck.way too reach out to the community.martin luther king would be proud.i say you send that picture into the police and tell them that pic of the little black kid is mikro.i would! pittsburgh.you are hardcore.

yo sunstaysdown

dude why cant they post freds shit is it cuz he aint under every bridge in

the city with the same piece or is it because hes wack ass fuck well damn it dont matter cuz fred knows what he about...

rod stewart... dude you coming back up anytime soon

Guest rod stewart

Re: yo sunstaysdown

Originally posted by factorial

dude why cant they post freds shit is it cuz he aint under every bridge in

the city with the same piece or is it because hes wack ass fuck well damn it dont matter cuz fred knows what he about...

rod stewart... dude you coming back up anytime soon

not sure who this is, but the anwser to your question is i'm already with you in spirit. and i want to but a nigga too broke,a baller got bitch's who depend on him here for daily doses of vagina chewing. but if you are who i think you are. i got a sofa with your name all over it where i stay. so come visit! however i will return.maybe for good! depends on my singing career. i think i'm gonna cut a gold record with my basement recording of do you think i'm sexy(death metal version of course).

Guest rod stewart

Ps

i'm gonna hang out in here for a while since my thread the rod stewart thug thread has now turned into the wackest toyest most homo butt love thread on the whole 12oz site. but never fear my new thread is coming soon, it shall be called ROD STEWART AS EMO AS I WANNA BE!

keep an eye out for that in the near future

Archived