Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was gonna say who the fuck is "durag"? to go over that serg thing? im guessing its some out of towner b/c of the LD crew, but if niggas is coming from out of town, then whoever brought them to that factory is to blame for that shit.

more boring pieces from chill spots. ZZZZZZZZZz

that seak and soviet wall is dope though. the trainsare the real deal though, especially the REMIX.........blazingggggg

...I'm all for getting up when you're in a new city, but any knucklehead writer should know not to go over what is obviously really old shit... that being said, who the fuck brought them there??? That's where the blame lies... yeah, take someone who doesn't know the deal to the hall of fame in the Bronx, or any illegal wall in Philly, and try and run that shit there... history is history, and even though painting the warehouse is like pissing in the wind, niggas know what I mean. What's next, some throwies on the Busway? Oooooh that would be fuckin' cooooollll......