i got a jury summons...

mapo returns

july 2nd i gotta report to the palm beach county courthouse for jury duty.

i hope i get picked for the jury ive always wanted to do that.

anyone ever been on jury duty?

whats some tips for getting picked out of the jury pool?

i know i just gotta act like im all about justice (which is true) and dont claim any biases etc.

hopefully i get picked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jury duty is like............sweaty...cramped.....ass hotel....argue with 11 other people about who knows what......crappy chinies food....fat....bad...suckyness with a massive dose of BORDOM!

its not fun at all man! take it from me. i had to do a murder one case. it took us two weeks two deside.....it sucked balls. you cant go anywhere. or talk to anyone....it SUCKED!!:king:

Originally posted by CRAMPS

jury duty is like............sweaty...cramped.....ass hotel....argue with 11 other people about who knows what......crappy chinies food....fat....bad...suckyness with a massive dose of BORDOM!

its not fun at all man! take it from me. i had to do a murder one case. it took us two weeks two deside.....it sucked balls. you cant go anywhere. or talk to anyone....it SUCKED!!:king:

come on dude you had someones life in your hands

yah...but it was NOT FUN! i gess this guy thinks its fun or something...

by the way...he was guilty.....way guilty...i dont know what took the rest of the jury to figure that out.....he stabed this chick at her house.

he was a sicko!:king:

Guest Pilau Hands

I've only been called for civil court jury duty. a woman fell in a CTown supermarket and was suing. I said I distrusted people that sue after accidents and they let me go. In the big waiting hall they made us watch Three Men & A Baby

Originally posted by Æ°

You're...

I wouldn't have said anything if you weren't calling someone else an idiot.

shut up......its like.....inter-net lingo......yah....like ur...but more..

shut up..:lol:

Archived