PLACE YOUR BETS! Am I having a Boy.. Or Girl?

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: For the guys here...

Originally posted by Æ°

Imagine your daughter bringing home someone like you to meet the parents.

hah ive never brought home any guys home to my dad.. i'd be to scared for them..cause well..yeah.. i know none of them would be high enough standards for my dad.. plus my dad was the guy on the porch with the shotgun.. he still till this day doesnt want me dating guys.. before i left home.. last august..he would get pissed when guys called for me..and tell them i wasnt home.hhaha..and id be sitting right there!

congrats mommy dee :smiles:

i say it's a boy if your belly's low..

it's easier to shop for baby girls, but i had to shop for a friend's baby shower over the weekend (she's having a boy), and found some dope baby boy outfits i put together at old navy :ballcap:

anywho, good luck with your little one ;)

oh, and if it's a girl, name her jen:idea:

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

found some dope baby boy outfits i put together at old navy :ballcap:

yeah shopping for baby clothes is so fun..i think.. one of my boys had a son.. and i used to go to baby gap and old navy and rack it up all kinds of clothes..like cute lil hoodies and jeans and track pants and the cutest sneakers and boots.. although stores like that can be so overprices.. i stole him a red baby gap hoodie.. they wanted 30 bucks for that.. wtf.. it just sucks cause they grow out of them so fast.

Guest im not witty

oh damn dee! im never on IM anymore. shit, i hope you have a boy. but something tells me it will be a girl. holla atcha boy.

Originally posted by ARCEL

i hope you have a stillborn fetus

i usually dont reply to comments like this.. cause you sick fucks get a kick out of responses but thats really fucked up... and if you lived in my town i'd blow out your fucking knee caps

Just a word of advidce and I do hope you take me seriously. Dont be one of those young moms who spends a shitload of money to buy his kids tommy gear or designer clothes for a baby. Seriously not only does it look like the mom is insecure that kind of money can be spent on better things for the child.

Buy anyways i wish you the best of luck and hope you have a boy. I know you will be a very good mother, just dont raise your kid in a chaotic household.

Best of wishes.

i replied and was a bitch once, but hey.. i feel like it again..

theres NOTHING funny about having to deliver and dead baby after carrying it and hoping for something special to raise..

you're a stupid ass bitch that needs to think before you just say random asshole shit to a nice lady who's hoping for a healthy baby...

just remember, being a dickhead comes back to you eventually...

and if you dont like what i have to say, then too fuckin bad..

Originally posted by DEE38

i'm surprised you're not banned yet jaze??

same

so wot is it dee ?

i rekin it be a girl

Archived