NOO YAWK SHITTY (flix only)

SkyFlax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DirtySanchez

THE ONLY PLACE TO GETM IS A SMALL BOY SCOUT CLOTHING DEALER IN TOMSTHUMB ARIZONA. WERD TO GOD!

THEY GOT LIKE 9 SHELVES FULL OF IT, NEXT TO THE SOAP BOX DIRBY CAR KITS

dumb ass nigga.

Guest roger pitss

minty green tale green lace it with a dapp of white or yellow mmmmm

mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm drippy dripp

damn i gave it away:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

o by the way tale greens are out the market now

ROOKIE WITH 6 POSTS = VS TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT WHICH BOROUGH TO PUT THAT "MAKING GRAFFITI/ TRESPASSING/ ATTEMPTED BURGLERY" CHARGE IN, AND WHO WILL HANDLE IT WEN SOMEONE GETS CAUGHT. THAT KIND OF INFO SHOULDNT BE TOLD WHEN SOMEONE NAMED ROOKIE WIT 6 POSTS ASKS WHERE EXACTLY SOMETHIN IS.

KNUCKLE HEADS.............................

BAAAH, GRAFFITI IS DEAD, GO GET MARRIED, AND HAVE KIDS. AND BY A HOUSE WITH A PICKET FENCE AND GET A GOLDEN RETRIEVER. GET A JOB TO KEEP YOUR MIND OCCUPIED DURING THE DAYTIME, AND WATCH FOOTBALL ON TV AT NIGHT, SO YOU DONT GO CRAZY THINKIN ABOIUT HOW MUCH LIFE SUX.

WHILE YOUR WIFE TAKES QUALUDES TO KEEP HERSELF FROM GOING NUTZ.

GRAFFITI IS WRONG FELLAS......... OH AND COPS DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU DO IT. LETS ALL STOP, FROM NOW ON.

Guest thewhite2pac

kuma's color

haha griffin? thats so off its not even funny its not a kiwi mop either i've kuma said he would kut my throat if i told any one but its just funny how not even close you are

how about lets not be an internet toy and send a book to someone you dont know.

the way i see it i only let people who i know touch my books, cause you cant trust us

graffiti thieving kids, but nah im not colt45 sucks for your bitch ass

i hate modern times.

ROOKIE WITH 6 POSTS = VS TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT WHICH BOROUGH TO PUT THAT "MAKING GRAFFITI/ TRESPASSING/ ATTEMPTED BURGLERY" CHARGE IN, AND WHO WILL HANDLE IT WEN SOMEONE GETS CAUGHT. THAT KIND OF INFO SHOULDNT BE TOLD WHEN SOMEONE NAMED ROOKIE WIT 6 POSTS ASKS WHERE EXACTLY SOMETHIN IS.

BAAAH, GRAFFITI IS DEAD, GO GET MARRIED, AND HAVE KIDS. AND BY A HOUSE WITH A PICKET FENCE AND GET A GOLDEN RETRIEVER. GET A JOB TO KEEP YOUR MIND OCCUPIED DURING THE DAYTIME, AND WATCH FOOTBALL ON TV AT NIGHT, SO YOU DONT GO CRAZY THINKIN ABOIUT HOW MUCH LIFE SUX.

GRAFFITI IS WRONG FELLAS......... OH AND COPS DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU DO IT. LETS ALL STOP, FROM NOW ON.

khe khe khe

Sanchez, you're to quick to make assumptions.

SHUTUP YOU LITTLE STREET COP , GO DIRECT TRAFFIC IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DEEGAN.

WITH A DOG WHISTLE

A friend of mine went to an anger management program. It did wonders for him.

Okay seriously you guys are retarded sometimes. A cop is not goingto come on this fucking website looking for kids. Maybe im being naive, but has this ever happened? Ive been in the situation where ppl got arrested computer hard drives were taken, but the cops didnt evenknow what they were lookin at. It wasnt a city as big as NYC but lets get real here, Accusing every little kid of being a cop is a little silly. Chill out. And if you dont want to be in the situation where you think cops are checkin shit out, dont do illegal shit, and dont chill on message boards where you think cops do.

Archived