my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ckit

is israel's scene that bad?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If this is the case I don't think there is even a scene, he's the only kid there writing haha.

Anyway in response to what you said earlier, yes you have gotten better, but you still haven't even nailed the basics it seems, like I said you've gone from wack simple stuff to wack 3d stuff, you're just adding arrows and shit. Let me see you do something in blocks, no shadows no arrows, just something simple, let's see how much you've "improved".

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by swiss cheese

Virs, getting better man.

. You aren't gong to be king sitting on this comp all the time.

gettin better due to people doin his shit for him {outlines}...........

the computer thing i totally agree with...get out andf paint...well if you can without gettion blown up by a fuckin missle or some crazy shit...............:hatred:

YO! virs some times I think "AHHHH this kids alright" Then you come out talking about" I am the best in my area". That kinda talk is cheap. I am sure that some dudes are risking ketting there hands cut off on a daily. It may not be american main stream graff. I would imagine its a bit more political. So all I can say is keep at it and try to proggress. You have gotten a whole lot better. Now get on your rickshaw and bomb the fuck out of your country! Let em know that they got the VIRS now. I aint by any means hattin on you. This is just my point of view.

i m not seeing you as a hater im just seeing your words as another 2 cents in the thread and the more sents the better i enjoy getting help but i do try some things by my self btw i just realized that the style that i m down with is the new york city style i hope i can start it here any way ill show you some israeli graffiti in a sec

RIZE NICE ONE IM ALWAYS A FAN OF YOUR WORK

Don't ignore what I said. Let's see something original and simple, no 3ds no arrows just simple letters, then I can see how much better you've gotten. Like I said you keep posting these "not too good" things I'd like to see if you've got the basics down.

Originally posted by some_dork

Don't ignore what I said. Let's see something original and simple, no 3ds no arrows just simple letters, then I can see how much better you've gotten. Like I said you keep posting these "not too good" things I'd like to see if you've got the basics down.

lets see some of your simples!!

Archived