Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.VIRS

my VIRS collection

Hah!

remember Kung Fu the tv series where that kid stood out in the rain with no food untill they let him or the dudes in Fight Club who had take all that abuse before they let him in?

That shit reminds me of Virs. lol.

Serious though, the kids got heart enough to keep tryin' without a super ego so I'm sure most headz can appreciate that and try to give him a helping hand once in awhile.

When I was a kid, My dude TITO from Brooklyn moved into my neighborhood. He lightweight mentored me while showing me how to write letters and draw characters.

Dude had FAT characters. I was on my own for the most part.

No big deal. That's just how it goes.

peace!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO BETTER WORDS TO HOW KILO7 PUT THAT ISH!

GOT. CHECK YOUR MAILBOX ON TUESDAY NEXT WEEK FOR DORKS BOOK, IF THE TIMING AINT RIGHT JUS LEMME KNOW, I'LL HIT CHA UP LATER WITH IT!! IN THE MEAN TIME WHUT UP WITH ANY NEW SKETCHES YOU'VE DONE?

------------------------

virs.......... as i recall i didnt accidentally ad shit. your name was virus and you did stuff that said virus. you told me to write that. also.... notice how that piece sucks terribly. you think i acutally put effort into that. like every friggin 5 second you were asking me to do shit for you. i had to get you to back off somehow. i told you i did it like 5 times and stuff when i actually did that in 5 minutes. that was like a year ago anyhow.

ahha.... added the u by accident, shut up

----------------------

no its imposible u did that a year ago cuz i aint doing graffiti for a year and i only knew your ass 4 months ago so dont bull shit me and no i didnt tell you to do a virus i told you to do a virs you did a virus and i tild you "u fool i told you virs " and you said :"never mind i already outlined it " so shut the fuck up

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by sitonmysofer

ha your so immature

and you think virs deserves respect cuz he had no mentor? i had no mentor... one other kid hat graffed laughed at my shit and maid fun of me. yeah thats some guidance and look where i am now... really not that hard to get up without a mentor

No offense but I think that is the true words of someone being cocky. If he is immature then why reply back? What disapoints me is that I hate kids that talk to a kid online for a while as friends, then turn on him in a sec for the bandwagon of it for others for the cheap fame.

i agree with you... sorry about that. i was just trying to show that virus really isnt all that special just becuz he had no mentor. theres alot of people who dont.

virus just gets on my nerves sometimes because he asks for so much stuff for nothing. like damn the least you could do is trade.

sorry if i acted like an ass... i think stank3 can attest for me on this one, im definitly not cocky

who fucking cares? the people that did his name im sure are big kids and can pretty much do what the hell they want. i doubt anyones missing sleep because they drew his name.......as far as the whole mentor bullshit. kids these days have the internet.....'i didnt have a mentor'.....you have the internet. no it isnt exactly the same, but its a hell of a lot more than a lot of us had......regardless.....get over it.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

so does this mean chapter 1 is finished?

Only in my mind...someday I'll get motivated and put it on paper.

That is actually a very oversimplified example. I could go on all

day about that system...

And for the record I did an Izy piece in virs book. I put some

tips on letter structure and arrows on zone's bleed page...he

asked for some advice and he got it...

Also posted in the training bible...from Virs book

http://homepage.mac.com/izzyone/.Pictures/Piece%20Book%20Images/ize_inVirsbook.jpg'>

when VIRS first came on here his user name was 'virus'.

We all quickly let him know just how bad an idea that was and

he changed his name. Sure he only added a 'Mr.' and lost the 'U'.

/ not too mention alot of heads on here were the ones that suggested he shorten the name, change it around and write VIRS.

whooopdy friggin doo time.

oh well, lots of good interpretations here dont need to bother rementioning names.

the only thign I can say Mr. Virs is don't overdue the arrows and what not, try to make it like 2 three tops, unless your using them for symmetry or what not.

peace.

Guest Propaganda

that is no where near old schoo man sorry.