my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr.VIRS

i m trying to do old skool

no way.... way to many writers now adays use an excuse of old school trying to explain why their work isnt as good. thats not gonna float, and it doesnt look at all like old school. you cant be old school now, its year 2003. you can have a stylethat resembles an old style, but your too young to be an old school writer. sorry

Pale

You'll just have to put stickers on the otherside or rework your bleeds.

I dont think there's anyway around the bleed though.

Just make sure you throw a couple of loose leafs underneath the page you're working on. <<<<(you probably knew that though)

balls face

wut the fuck is all this discossion about?

CHATTER CHATTER CHAAAAAATTTTEEEEER!

You're a toy with an attitude who has everyone do outlines for them, then starts barking orders like your the shit.

I dont think you have any talent. How hard is it to copy something?

:yuck:

wut the fuck is all this discossion about?

please remove chattering from my thread as you can see i deleted most of the chattering with sofer

You should know by now that YOU DO NOT CONTROL the content of threads.

Re: balls face

Originally posted by swiss cheese

CHATTER CHATTER CHAAAAAATTTTEEEEER!

You're a toy with an attitude who has everyone do outlines for them, then starts barking orders like your the shit.

I dont think you have any talent. How hard is it to copy something?

:yuck:

wtf??? copy somthing? i dont copy nomore get off my back damn i tought i was ok stoped biting and shit but i still get beef ohh fuck it think wut ever you want

2 Cents about this:

:D

aight, Old School or no school? Don't know,

(post = lots of bboy influence haha)...

From what I've seen it isnt about old school or whatever...

Either is Abstarct,Simple,Wild or Block or whatever, just like other elemnts of hip hop, it isnt about new or old school , its about having your style... rocking it and havin your own flava (bboyiin:lol: )...

But for all that you need foundation and shit so all those haters: just give him some time and stop wasting your time on dissin him here like internet gangstah's...:confused:

Everyone says stupid shit when they begin, let alone that Virs is from Israel (NO WRITING AT ALL)... So instead of giving him hard time and all just dont reply if you dont feel like sketching...plus im sure the writers here are OLD enough to decide for themselves if they wanna write his name...

Im sure you(haters) have MUCH to learn as well (R.E.S.P.E.C.T might be good)...

Im not taking any sides but you can try and say things in a nice way, dont have to pour hate like water...And im also sure he will learn much more from it:rolleyes:

NOTE:sorry haha its really towards the bboying but hell, from what I see it can apply here as well...

Aight PEACE,

One

R.o.S Rockin israel

;)

Re: Re: balls face

wtf??? copy somthing? i dont copy nomore get off my back damn i tought i was ok stoped biting and shit but i still get beef ohh fuck it think wut ever you want

ok, weather you bite or not, he has the right to beef you out if he wants to. his point is legit, and i can see where hes coming from. through this post, ive seen you hand out attuide and shout out orders. well, think about this, your lucky to have any body draw your name for you, let alone izzy, zone, ast, hecz, dork and all the other heads who have helped you out. all im saying is there are a ton of people on here who dont get heads like that writting there names, and here you are throwing attuide around. i really dont think you realize how lucky you are. and you told swiss chees to think what ever he wants? :lol: no matter what you say/do, everyone is going to think what they want.

for the record, im not hating. just dropping a quick reality check.

I agree with swiss cheese, your work suck virs and you think your the shit, you cant even talk straight.

haha

Re: Re: balls face

it's ok bro,just keep doing what your doing

Archived