Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.VIRS

my VIRS collection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by funkmonkey

....too bad the pixel one i did for you didnt say virs:D

damn thens i remember you doing that one ....it was dope, and got man you can't come in to ppl's threads.. bomb the living hell out of ppl with dope ass sketches like that one and just leave haha lol loving it all

Re: WHUT UP GOT?

Originally posted by HECZONER

STILL BUSY, OR CAN I SEND YOU DORK'S BOOK NEXT WEEK?

HECZ!

I got some promos due by next Friday, so I won't be able to work on it till afterwards.

So, yeah......send it through if that's cool. I'll try not to hold on to it for too long. A week tops.

peace!

VIRS!

I'll post the colored version of that sketch when I get the chance to finish it.

peace!

U can always tell a bite when the letters each seem to have different structures. That MR. is horrible but the VIRS is pretty good. the V did remind me of sever 2 n im guessin the S is ur own.:nope:

Yea, that V is definetly Sever... he always has the perfectly simetrical V's that sometimes do that curve at the bottom and shit. I could posta pic to show, but doens't matter.

good thing i didnt bite and all but whatever...who gives a fuck there is no talking you all out of it, because everything is always bitten no matter what it is......blah blah blah blah blah talk all the shit you want.