my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good thing i didnt bite and all but whatever...who gives a fuck there is no talking you all out of it, because everything is always bitten no matter what it is......blah blah blah blah blah talk all the shit you want.

^ come on now.

Virus is a living legend (in my opinion)

and to be honest.... AST is right up there with him.

Just because all the letters are shared doesn't make it a bite.

That 'Virs' by AST is classic ASTism style and there's really

no connection between the two other than they are both super skilled.

case closed.

you people are incredibly stupid.....why are you writting this kids name? like duke said on other page.....virs doesn't have a writer's mentality.....what kind of writer would actually paint something he bit......why does he get props for sticking through people making fun of him? he fucking bit...he deserved being made fun of....on the streets nobody writes your name for you....unless you're battling or whatever and that's what ya'll chose.....but on a serious tip......why is he getting respect?

his skecthes are wack, he bites, one of the most unoriginal person i've ever seen....

ya'll some lemming ass fags.....:rolleyes:

i didnt know this thread was being updated by so many graff heads. im loving this thread. i dunno why people are talking shit about how we use to see virs as a toy with no talent... and now we are giving him props and becoming his personal mentors. i dont think any of the guys who posted pictures have talked shit about virs. i know i havent. sure theres always been constructive criticism... but that doesnt mean we can stop there. so thats why we show him some skills through sketches. in any case deal with it.

virs... you got some potential skills running thru your veins man. im really seeing ALOT of improvement going on. keep goin at those simples. a really nice simple could beat a crazy wildstyle anyday. well... in my opinion anyway. laters.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Oh, there's a connection alright whether you want to aknowledge it or not. I'm not saying anyone's "biting" anyone else, I'm just saying there's a connection.

Sure there's a connection.

Both writers use that classic and timeless NYC style (even though VIRUS is a Canuk native.)

Both writers are using the same damn letters in the same order.

Both writers are really crisp and clean.

Sure they look the similar but that's it.

Just like this one...

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/virus010.jpg'>

Archived