my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the whole concept of it is tarded...... getting the best writers you can to do your name for you? wouldnt it be alot better if you got them to do some of their own work instead of them writing yours. yeah you say you dont bite or whatever but i dont doubt that all there stuff influnces your work heavily. no offense man but this is bogus. all these hella nice writers like zone given you sketches for nothing, and they wont even hit my book or trade with me. wtf?

TO BOTH OF THE DUMB STUPID COMMENTS UP THERE!

HE'S IN ISRAEL!! ITS EASIER FOR YOU TO GET SOMEONE LIKE ZONE IZZE OR GOT TO HIT YOUR BOOK THAN IT IS FOR HIM.. BESIDES VIRS IS A COOL MUDAFUCKA!! WHY HATE!!

YA'LL MY BOYS BUT STOP BEING SELFISH BIOTCHES!!;)

Originally posted by stank3

I am faaaaaar from a hater "virs", but listen.... u have to understand that u dont have the mentaliy of a writer what so ever..... i mean... coming online asking people to contribute to yur virs sketch is what i would have done on 12oz.... when i was stupid and ignorrant about my work and others..... that was a joke... but i was 13 so dont hate..... :D .......anyway...... im just trying to tell u...... its fortunate that there are nice people on 12oz that have the respect to actualy sketch yur name... i dont know if its out of pitty.....or insanity..or just plain old respect for a new comer or what not...but in the real game..... the only one that will help u is your mentor........at that.....and its hard to even get a mentor...... i think u should layoff the 12oz bs...yes i could aregue with u for hours on hours.....it wont accomplish shit..... but the point im getting across......is if u wanna be treated like a writer..... at least act like a fucken writer.............

if this made no sence.... excuse me.........

p.s. i never fucken hate..... ever!!!!! this is a rare occasion i suppose

i think your a fucking loser...ha!... i dont have the mentality of a writer either.. im humble as fuck..and not cocky at all....

this kid virs...has gone through alot of shit on 12oz...ALOT..of shit... and i guess,, he kinda urned respect .. unlike you..NO MATTER WHAT! people said he stuck too it. he has guts..and he doesnt get side tracked by little faggots like you commented.

im not saying he's good... but he keeps at and keeps trying.. i give anyone who has that dedication props.. so no your role and unplug your internet connection.

Originally posted by stank3

like i said... i hate beef.... i will edit all the bullshit from this thread...... i learned my role

you sir.. are a cool guy...

i thought i was gonna get heat for standing up for him >.<

Guest PHYNE

BUY THE MONTANA COMPANY HAHAHAAHA.......SILLY RABBITS......:smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :mad2: :loopy2: :loopy2: :loopy2: :loopy2:

Originally posted by funkmonkey

....too bad the pixel one i did for you didnt say virs:D

damn thens i remember you doing that one ....it was dope, and got man you can't come in to ppl's threads.. bomb the living hell out of ppl with dope ass sketches like that one and just leave haha lol loving it all

Re: WHUT UP GOT?

Originally posted by HECZONER

STILL BUSY, OR CAN I SEND YOU DORK'S BOOK NEXT WEEK?

HECZ!

I got some promos due by next Friday, so I won't be able to work on it till afterwards.

So, yeah......send it through if that's cool. I'll try not to hold on to it for too long. A week tops.

peace!

VIRS!

I'll post the colored version of that sketch when I get the chance to finish it.

peace!

Archived