my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey virs, just to let you know im workin on your name 4 ya. itll be up maybe by friday or sat. just cuz its gonna take so long dont mean its gonna be all that dope, but i got a buisy sched. u know? so ill see what i can do.

i cant really talk..but... on that last sketch it seems some stuff is outta place... i love the old school style.. im tryin to emulate it now but some things there shouldn;t be... if u get me??? but keep it up

ohh yea.. ZONE i will give pretty much anything to have u do my name in wildstyle outline...

ne ways.. peace... if i get chance i will do u and outline virs

Originally posted by MarzOne

i cant really talk..but... on that last sketch it seems some stuff is outta place... i love the old school style.. im tryin to emulate it now but some things there shouldn;t be... if u get me??? but keep it up

ohh yea.. ZONE i will give pretty much anything to have u do my name in wildstyle outline...

ne ways.. peace... if i get chance i will do u and outline virs

if you are bot talking about the arrows i bit out of cope 2's peace then i dont know wut you talking about and as a matter of fact they are not realy a bite cuz' i always put them there so wut ever just thought i'd point it out .

marz if you got aim hit me up may be me and you could learn some stuff from eachother since we both love the same style

and to all the other keep this thread going

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

if you are bot talking about the arrows i bit out of cope 2's peace then i dont know wut you talking about and as a matter of fact they are not realy a bite cuz' i always put them there so wut ever just thought i'd point it out .

marz if you got aim hit me up may be me and you could learn some stuff from eachother since we both love the same style

and to all the other keep this thread going

Er... He didn't mention cope 2 or biting at all. You did. Guilty concience(sp?) perhaps?

Archived