my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oK, i wont give you any more crap. You give props and thanx to those who have helped you. That's good. Maybe even for shit's and giggles I'll do a Virs sketch. errr, maybe not.

Just please, pleeeeeaaase use PERIODS when writing paragraphs! They have those on keyboards in Israel, right?

Originally posted by swiss cheese

oK, i wont give you any more crap. You give props and thanx to those who have helped you. That's good. Maybe even for shit's and giggles I'll do a Virs sketch. errr, maybe not.

Just please, pleeeeeaaase use PERIODS when writing paragraphs! They have those on keyboards in Israel, right?

swiss chees man if you'd read through the thread you'd see that evry once in a while i gave props to those who helped me out, if there is one thing i know how to do right is to give respect to those who deseves it .

now if you want to do an outline of my name be my gust and if not its fine with me if you can post a flick of a sketch of yours i'd love to see some work of yours peace out ya'll ,and mad props evreyone i forgot to mention

That's the problem with the internet I think, some kid like Virs sees some graf on his PC thinks that looks cool and wants to do it because it's cool and hip whateva. (No offence to you Virs just usin you as a scapegoat). The people who get good at graf are the people who do it outta love, I'm not good at graf, I do characters, but I still like to do graf because I enjoy it, I find it exciting and also addictive and always look for new ways to get better.

Now in my opinion this is your problem, Virs. In the space of like a month you've gone from wack outlines with messy letters to wack 3d stuff with messy letters. You don't apear to have gotten the basics, cause you just wanna be good and cool, you're not doing it outta love. Maybe I'm totally wrong and writing just isn't for you, I've seen people put their heart and soul into something and still suck at it.

And as for people who have a beef with Virs I can understand why, a few months back "Virus" was running his mouth off at people who told him to change his name and stop bitin, now he's here demanding everyone write his name for him, and I feel like you're just gonna bite their shit too, maybe if you disconnect from the internet for a month and work real hard on some letters that arent wack, forget arrows forget 3d just learn to keep spacing even and learn to write in a straight line.

Guest Propaganda

in a way I feel what you are saying like towards the end is true, the internet shouldn't be a gateway for learning, art comes from the heart and mind of the person him/her self and not by what people tell them although in some cases much help and advice is helpful to expand the mind more when stuck at a mental roadblock, but making internet graff your reason for inspiration is not point cause u are allowed yourself to be commercial to other people's amusment. That's what I think.

some_dork

wtf are you talking about?

i dont love graffiti?? thats the only thing i'v been doing for the last 8 mounths and you cant say i havent got better cuz if you take a look at a first sketch of mine youd see that i have learned alot and with out this board i'd just keep on doing wack ass shit and to think that it is dope and that i have skills at it, and one more thing ig i didnt realy love graffiti with all my heart do you realy think i'd put so much effort in to it?!

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/graffiti2.jpg'>

Guest OldSchoolCat

Interesting..

Times have changed. Every writer that has come out has had a mentor, or looked up to someone who was up and tried to emulate their style. This cat is trying to get good at graff..great story..let him do it. Graff has basically been dead for years..trains are clean..highways are buffed..streets barely last..the whole game has deminished to niggas do legal spots or walls hidden in hard to reach spots....So they do a piece, take a picture and put it on the internet or put it up in these graff magazines. Back in the days kidds benched and saw new styles on trains..others went out and peeped pieces on handball courts..Others went out and bought Style Wars and Subway Art. Whatever the case maybe...who cares. I do agree..that you do need to know the basics..but what are you gonna do. He lives outta the U.S. I applaud him @ least he's trying to learn old orig piecing styles..Not like all these new jacks that do these pieces with letters that look like vegetables or alien body parts. I can't stand that shit. Everybody's got their opinion..so whatevers clever.

Re: Interesting..

Originally posted by OldSchoolCat

he's trying to learn old orig piecing styles..Not like all these new jacks that do these pieces with letters that look like vegetables or alien body parts. I can't stand that shit. Everybody's got their opinion..so whatevers clever.

my opinion exactly i realy hate that shit

oldschool cat check your mail

You should try to go out and paint one of your sketches, then you will understand how letters appear on the wall and you will learn how to get a good flow in your piece.

sketching is good but the most importent thing must be to have the skills to paint.

Virs, getting better man.

Now, do 100 of those labels and stick em all over town. Pull out your marker and work on your handstyle on walls, not paper. What city do you live in? If you're the only writer you'll be kinging you city in no time and maybe even inspire kids to follow suit. You aren't gong to be king sitting on this comp all the time.

You have the basics, now take what you know and get into action.

ok i would thanx for the tips

i live in bat yam i m not the only writer here but i think i m the best by wut i have seen i cant wait to show you israeli graffiti so you can see wut m i going through and from wut i need to "learn"

no doubt about it i saw his work but in my area i m rule i gotta get some flix of shit here to show you wut i mean

i aint no king but here in israel im considerd one of the best no bregging ill show you some other ppl sketches in the thread ill open

Archived