Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.VIRS

my VIRS collection

^^my thoughts exactly.

let me elaborate. Everyone hated this guy 6 months ago. Now experts are hitting up his book.:loopy2:

proof anything can happen in this world.

^ come on now.

Virus is a living legend (in my opinion)

and to be honest.... AST is right up there with him.

Just because all the letters are shared doesn't make it a bite.

That 'Virs' by AST is classic ASTism style and there's really

no connection between the two other than they are both super skilled.

case closed.

no connection between the two other than they are both super skilled.

Oh, there's a connection alright whether you want to aknowledge it or not. I'm not saying anyone's "biting" anyone else, I'm just saying there's a connection.

you people are incredibly stupid.....why are you writting this kids name? like duke said on other page.....virs doesn't have a writer's mentality.....what kind of writer would actually paint something he bit......why does he get props for sticking through people making fun of him? he fucking bit...he deserved being made fun of....on the streets nobody writes your name for you....unless you're battling or whatever and that's what ya'll chose.....but on a serious tip......why is he getting respect?

his skecthes are wack, he bites, one of the most unoriginal person i've ever seen....

ya'll some lemming ass fags.....:rolleyes:

i didnt know this thread was being updated by so many graff heads. im loving this thread. i dunno why people are talking shit about how we use to see virs as a toy with no talent... and now we are giving him props and becoming his personal mentors. i dont think any of the guys who posted pictures have talked shit about virs. i know i havent. sure theres always been constructive criticism... but that doesnt mean we can stop there. so thats why we show him some skills through sketches. in any case deal with it.

virs... you got some potential skills running thru your veins man. im really seeing ALOT of improvement going on. keep goin at those simples. a really nice simple could beat a crazy wildstyle anyday. well... in my opinion anyway. laters.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Oh, there's a connection alright whether you want to aknowledge it or not. I'm not saying anyone's "biting" anyone else, I'm just saying there's a connection.

Sure there's a connection.

Both writers use that classic and timeless NYC style (even though VIRUS is a Canuk native.)

Both writers are using the same damn letters in the same order.

Both writers are really crisp and clean.

Sure they look the similar but that's it.

Just like this one...

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/virus010.jpg'>

exactly. we agree.

I posted that Virus freight that looks a heel of a lot like a Cope freight.

Why? To show that some writers can use the same style and not bite each other.

Now dont get me started on the wOw kid....

:confused: why do you people waste such time? why do you people bother argueing over something that is completely retarded in the first place. the fact that virs is getting graffiti legends to write his name for him is just.. ugh i cant find the word. for lack of a better word... lame. its lame, the point of getting a book is to get their art the way they do it. they should do their own name for themselves for you to look at. personally, (nothing againt you personally though virs i dont think your a bad person at all) i think this kid, even if its not intentional, is using these styles. ive seen him bounce from 2 or 3 different styles in like a week. when developing a style it should have influences from the previous stuff youve done, extensions in the same place, etc. to come up with completley different stuff out of nowhere as people start writing your name for you is a bit too obvious for me. im sorry but this whole thing is bogus, hes just getting ideas for his own work. but i must applaud you virs cuz they fell for your trap.. nice work i wish i could have zone sketches.

well i read through this whole thread....

a couple things, Virs, it seems like you were getting bitchy because someone wasnt going to contribute to this thread earlier, calling them selfish and shit. You got someone to buy you a book, and got a bunch of people to hit it up for you, why are you whining? If they dont want to draw something for you, its okay...really it is, get over it...

and it was REALLY sweet of you guys to do all of this shit for him, i still dont understand why you guys did it, but it was really nice

save the drama....

Zone's a good cat who's willing to do a trade.

Personally I think he's just so in love with the art that

he'll do any word if it seems like he'd get some enjoyment out of it.

Same with all the people in here that are good. They just love to

do it and it really doesn't matter who it's for. The art is for art's sake.

Sure Virs might not yet deserve to have such interactions,

but why not? It's going to guarantee that he sticks with it for a

long time. He's getting an insight into things way beyond his skill level

and I'm sure it's only adding fuel to his fire. One day he might be back

in here helping out someone else, for art's sake.

[/rant]

*edit-typos

yeah, okay, i understand what you are saying

still seems to me like you expect every other writer on the board to feel sorry for you and send you something. No ones trying to create drama, and i dont even know the kid so how would i know whether he deserves this shit or not

Originally posted by Kilo7-

save the drama....

Zone's a good cat who's willing to do a trade.

Personally I think he's just so in love with the art that

he'll do any word if it seems like he'd some enjoyment our of it.

Same with all the people in here that are good. They just love to

do it and it really doesn't matter who it's for. The art is for art's sake.

Sure Virs might not yet deserve to have such interactions,

but why not? It's going to guarantee that he sticks with it for a

long time. He's getting an insight into things way beyond his skill level

and I'm sure it's only adding fuel on his fire. One day he might be back

in here helping out someone else, for art's sake.

[/rant]

now THOSE are words

i said it once and ill say it again i m not expecting no one to give me nothing for free ....i m asking... if somone dose send me somthing its beacuse he wants and not beacuse i m telling him to

alright

but im just restating what i know all of your mothers told you OR SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU when you were younger..."be happy you got anything in the first place" or "quit crying before i give you something to fucking cry about"...or something like that:p

virs.......... as i recall i didnt accidentally ad shit. your name was virus and you did stuff that said virus. you told me to write that. also.... notice how that piece sucks terribly. you think i acutally put effort into that. like every friggin 5 second you were asking me to do shit for you. i had to get you to back off somehow. i told you i did it like 5 times and stuff when i actually did that in 5 minutes. that was like a year ago anyhow.

ahha.... added the u by accident, shut up

and about the styles...... you also did the same style that liferock from puregraffiti does. i dont know what its called. youve done alot dont front

im done with you

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this