my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shor

man what the fuck virs you are fucking stupid..

so you did that in the day right?? either that or you did it at night and for some reason they let you in the next day?? and like everyone else is saying, the ridges.. man you fucking suck virs.. i use to think you might have been an OK kid even though toy.. but now that you pull this stunt.. man..

your photoshop skills suck too.. you should have made it a realistic size, or did you bring a ladder into tht heavily secured area to get those orange bubbles way up there??

and another thing... right click the pic and youll see that the pic is titled 'untitled_copy' and thats exactly what photoshop does when you save it with the default name.. you dug yourself in a hole prickface.

fuck man you are fucking so dumb youre not even good at being a liar you fucktard, now get the fuck off here.

yo when i peeped this i couldnt stop laughing...its amazing how serious u kids take this internet shyt....the kid admitted to it being fake so why cant you just let it go...and if ur a native to florida you would kno that you dont need a ladder to get high on those type of trains...but obviously u dont kno what the fucc your talking about either....as for as the kid digging a whole for himself u gotta be kidding, shyt like this is insignicant to the real graff world....no one really gives shit....stop talking down to this kid like your any better as far im concerned the kid has better letters than you...just because u can blend some markers doesnt make you dope...im not making these comments to defend this kid by any means but just to point out that you kids arent in the position to say shit in the first place...the kid lives in another time zone for God sakes:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: