my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

How in the fuck did you get Virus and Totem to do sketches for you?

Do they feel sorry for you becasue you are from Israel?

no shit thats what im wondering.

oh and....

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

no man its not like virus at all it pronunced like like veerzzzz

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

ohh and another thing i dont prenounse my name as virs but as virus

shut up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virs,

I tried to find your aim name, but I couldn't, so I'm just gonna let you know here. YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO CRITICIZE ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING, keep that in mind. I don't care how many kings draw your name, or how many of Zones arrows and connections you bite, you are not even close to being on my level, so keep your fingers from punching those keys... I'm not a king, no where near it, I don't claim to be a king, I'm not saying anything I do is great, even good, but you have no right to comment on shit that I do. I never "dissed" you up until now, I never had a negative comment about your biting or half ass black outlines, I think you're a toy, but I keep my fingers off of telling you that, I keep your name out of my mouth, try to do the same. Here's the point, in case you missed it, you don't have the skill to diss other people. The sketch of mine you criticized was done in 15 minutes, I know there are mistakes on it, but it burns most, if not all of the stuff you've ever done. To be honest, you have no concept of what makes strong letterforms, without the stuff you've bitten, you have NOTHING. You're a toy, you'll remain a toy until further notice. Let's be real though, you're mad because I did Riak's name without him asking, but after you begging everyone on 12 oz to do yours for like 6 months I didn't. I apologize for hurting your ego. But lets end this whole thing right now, don't respond to shit I post, don't look at pictures I put up, and I'll do the same for you...

That will be all...

aim me

virsrof

and another thing

quote by milton

----------------------------------------------------

Let's be real though, you're mad because I did Riak's name without him asking, but after you begging everyone on 12 oz to do yours for like 6 months I didn't. I apologize for hurting your ego.

-----------------------------------------------------

ever saw me asking you to sketch my name??? fuck no i dont know you dont need and defnetly dont want your wackness on my name

To be honest, I don't see it.

On the B, the bottom isn't supposed to be a hole,

it's a clip with a shadow. Same with the other

shadow you attiribute to Zone...standard stuff.

The right arrow is standard too. Sure, some of the

connections could use help but that's part of the

learning process.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: this thread gave me a headache

the only thing i got to say is if u got beef with him keep it off the forum so we dont all have to read tha shit and can just see some art

not like anyone will listen but less chat would be very cool

okayyyyyyyy time for me too put a foot in your mouth

1. "arrow care of ast " its not even an arrow and its not ast's

2. "this is a sloppym ass conection" there is no connection it cant be sloppy

3. "thank zone for the shading ...." i dont think so zone didnt make that up and denetly not the only one useing it ( see wane peice)

4. "i wonderd if ast's arrow taste good " news flash ast did not invent the aroow and every fucking writer i know uses em no need to even explain further then that

5. " the ugliesd connection?" kool exept that not every one likes other ppl connections

6. "holes in the b dont line up " there is only one hole in the b , i m trying to learn a certin style and the cats who rock that style ( they happend to be my mentors too) dont use it so i tried not to use it too and to be honest i like that way

blah- better pic for you too see how it goes

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/d/i/d/i/c/a/p/o/e/i/r/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200301181723166925/200310271445025488/fuckem.jpg'>

wane piece

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/d/i/d/i/c/a/p/o/e/i/r/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200301181723166925/200310271452099201/notrealy.jpg'>

new blah (i edmit i bited arrows in order to learn thats all)

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/d/i/d/i/c/a/p/o/e/i/r/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200301181723166925/200310271453075359/pshhh.jpg'>

same goes for this virs

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/d/i/d/i/c/a/p/o/e/i/r/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200301181723166925/200310271454346256/pshhh2.jpg'>

you had to come with aditute and fuck my thread up just when it was starting to get well again dont respond to this and delet your post i will delete mine

hey virs, you need to get over the fact that not everyone will like your stuff. everyone has their own opinion and will tell you what they think of your stuff. stop reacting like you caught them fucking your girlfriend, it is just the internet.

if someone says that they think your stuff is bitten, how about you just accept that as their opinion. if it is the case that it was bitten, then stop biting, if not, then you have nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by virsoner

i eccept your opinion its cool i m not expecting to be dope in a year

virs, imma throw down some advice, dont post for a while, get out and paint, then come back thats the only way poeple will respect you, cuz as you can tell with all your threads thus far, people are just gonna be criticising you and what not

Guest mikro137

:rolleyes:

please do us a favor and eat a bowl of fuck

No one is. But you've been posting the same garbage for almost 3 years. This "improvement" that you speak of is just from flagrantly biting writers that you beg to do your name for you. Everyone bites, but the trick is to use it as a learning curve. You on the otherhand flagrantly bite exact same letters, then are stupid enough to post the sketches that you bite from.

mikro one day ill be so good i will eat you alive

My god you are the biggest fucking retard on this forum. You will never be good. Ever. Give it up and go fight the evil Palestinians. You are a joke, and for gods sake stop trying to act all "gangsta", you sound like a complete moron. You are in no position to have an opinion on anybody. You suck. Please die.

Sincerely,

Dr. Dazzle

Archived