my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some dork you told me to post some simples of mine for you to see if i have relly got better go to the toys post here thread and see the shit i did

and i wanna see one thing i'v done that looks similer to any thing somone else did on this thread for me

wow this thread is so coool. i do love all the guys saying "real writers dont sit on the internet talking albout graf" that always makes me chuckle. :lol:

Why do you guys come on 120z if its such a gay thing to do? i dont really understand......maybe all the fumes have gone to ya brain :lol:

Damn VIRS, seems like alot of people hate you or something. What the hell did you do anyways? [Y'know, besides starting this thread]

And speaking of this thread, what is it for? Is it for your blackbook or something? I'm not hating on you at all. I'm new to this forum board so I just want to know what's up. I'll make you a piece. Expect it by next week though.

p.e.a.c.e.

its like this i opened this thread after i saw that i cant bring my book to all the ppl here and im also afraid since some ppl here hate me and would be more then happy to jack it , and i saw that other ppl do names for other writers so i wanted others to do mine to btw i never bite them

ohh and another thing i dont prenounse my name as virs but as veers

• 4 weeks later...

id rather see people getting along than hating or whatever you want to call it, but this thread kind seems a bit much.

ive been working with graff for about as long as mr virs has and ive put in a good amount of effort. ive had the Privilege of getting crossed out by some top dogs in my area and told what for. i think thats the way to learn things, not through your computer.

but hey, im just another toy.

Archived