bottle of humans

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

plus, did any of you cop that disc that came out not too long ago which is a collection of a lot of his real old shit? I've forgotten the name as of now, but part of the fun of being "underground" is the hunt. so, barring a thief in the night, you should be able to catch this book of human language before your local record store is clean out. aceyalone has stolen my brain.

learning to walk is the collection of old songs. some funny shit on there.

there were three different versions of bottle of humans. im assuming you have the new one. the yellow one. the 'real' one. before that was the 'original' version, and my 'rev. destructos v2.0' version that was actually titled 'one man in a bitch made industry.' oh the history...

if you havent peeped it, i 'implore' you to check out 'babylonianz' the little side project of sole and pedestrian (under the names blazefest and whitefolks) all freestyled, all drunk... shit is hot to def. special apperances by dose as 'gundolo'

trust me on this... production by jel, moodswing9, bomarr monk an others.

Guest professor poopatronic

i don't see why dose is annoying to so many people. is it because he has a high voice? god forbid anybody have their own distinctive style. i mean, how un-hip hop is that? just my opinion of course.

and a big WORD FUCKING UP goes to culture club. shit is hot like a toasta!

[This message has been edited by professor poopatronic (edited 07-29-2001).]

Guest iced out mocha

god no. fuck that underground trendy bullshit "emo"hop (god i hate that term). i say go buy wheatus or blink 182. get something that makes you take a deep breath and smile, not want to slit your wrists. fuck dumb shit.

Guest iced out mocha

and i saw dose live. he sucks. but not as bad as all the rest of those geeks. fuckin lame if you ask me. good music? try david bowie, the astropuppies, mathlete, or my personal favorite....BLINK 182!

but you've gotta admit david bowie singing in the labyrinth is a memory you'll have forever... hah. damn that movie is top-notch.

I agree with the underground being trendy. and alternative culture is becoming very mainstream lately. but what choices do you really have. aside from making my own entertainment: drawing pictures, writing stories, telling stories, painting walls, painting doors, creating websites, animating cartoons, writing songs, singing songs... I am also, unfortunately by instinct, driven to consume. and there is not much to consume that isn't in some way tainted by what boils down to ignorance and apathy. people start losing respect in themselves and their work and plain and simply sell out. (this works both as a model for the music industry and daily life) but a lot of what anticon and the rest of the underground scene provides is a feeling of empathy. when I listen to underground music I'm reminded that there still are people that believe the way I do; that compromising your efforts and yourself in the name of money or fame or insecurity is fucking wack. these days my tastes in music mirror my tastes in people.. I like people that think, and that make me think. in general I prefer art to challenge and expand boundaries rather than be something you can look at or listen to once and move on with your life, unchanged. songs about apple juice, ducks, children, roses, dancing, booty, breaking up with your man--can be interesting, but afterwards I don't feel like anything of substance has been said. just like this post.

edited because I don't know how to spell booty.

[This message has been edited by DISCO BRYSO (edited 07-30-2001).]

yup disco, its like Slug said "i'm happy i'm not famous, imagine waking up to the fact that you're simply entertainment"

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

thats not what you were saying when you were on my dick aeon.. fucking herb.. i shoulda punched you when i had the chance...

hahaha what the hell? you dont even do anything except press play and pause on a discman on stage. shut up dude you wouldnt of punched shit. i wasnt dissing you, just the gay style of music you and your friends endorse...sorry if you got all butt hurt. i thought you seemed like a cool guy but you never emailed me my sketch. so death to you. haha jk. its all love and applesauce baby.

Archived