biggest fight youve been in/seen

Stats-KC-

i was chilling in the second story on a house party, when i hear girls start screaming, i ran onto the balcony and saw my brother getting jumped by maybe 7/8 guys. i grabbed an empty champange bottle and ran onto the street, with a few boyz behing me. i was fucking maggot and bottled the first guy i got a fix on the yard and then all the guys start running down the street with me and my boys in chase. I catch up with one of them and bottle him in the head as he tries to escape, i grabbed his jacket and slung him hard into a brick wall where he fell and his mates bolted to leave me to my devices. I started kicking him and then stomping his head and then progressed to jumping on his head with both feet (by this time my friends had arrived and were also aiding me in stomping him) good times were had by all

the whole next day i was hellz worried

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by alure@Jun 9 2003, 08:43 AM

i've seen and been in some crazy fights. if i talked about them they sound fucking ghetto.. some i cant talk about...old car is wanted in near by town..was in the newspaper it was some crazy ass shit that i cant talk about..uh...seen crew fights of like 250+ people going at it no joke..lots of blood..another.. jumped in for my boy..guns pulled.. guys had to pull me off.. um another.. beat the shit out of a girl during a red light.. chased her ass..beat the shit out of her in the back seat of the car she was in.. um.. stupid girly fights with tons of girls.. i've seen alot of 40 oz bottles and guns and faces getting bashed in.. a girl getting hit by a car then getting up after getting hit..and stabbing the girl..haha.. anyway wont get into detial with any of them..but ive had my share of experiences..

are you a boy or a girl ?

One time i went into the slums of east new york.Thinking everything is all good...coked out of my mind. So im walkingup the stairs behind my friend (This grimey ass black kid) when ihear two people walking up behind me..and before i could even turn around ihear a razor get pulled out...he goes to slice my face but i ducked...so my crazyass friend who was standing 4 or 5 steps on ahead of me jumps over me and drop kicks these 2 kids down the stairs...we me n him run down there and bang these kids out...so as were running away from the building we get about 7 or 8 blocks when a car pulls up outa nowhere and its one of the kids with like 4 of his mans...the driver pops out the window and starts shooting..so im forced to run through backyards...somewhere down the line me and my friend lost each other...i hide in a backyard for about a hour or so...decide to start making my way home...so now here is my whiteass walking through the murder capital of nyc...i see the car creeping and hid under a truck...so i finally made it to a train station....there was these 2 black kids up tono good in front of it...as soon as theysee me theystart to walk towards me...so they start asking me for moneyandshit...im blowing them off...one of them blindsides me...we start going at it...in the middle of the fight ifelt someone jump in and startbanging these kids outwith me...when it was all saidanddone i found out it was my friend from earlier that night...and when i lookedup and realized it was him he said to me "told you i would make sure you got home"

Originally posted by Æ°@Jun 9 2003, 08:54 PM

It wasn't much of a fight, but I once got stabbed in the hand with a swiss army knife and then jumped by 5 or 6 people while my friend ran away.

It was heinous, you could actually make out the shape of shoe prints on my back. But all I have left to show for it now is a scar on my hand and a little scar below my left eye.

Worst fight i ever saw was when one of my buddys was fighting some kid,our people showed up with about 15 guys,but the other group of people of course ended up showing up there with maybe 30 or 40 people cause they were some catholic school football players,anyways my friend and the kid start going at it and some old fucker breaks up the fight,soo my friend is chasing the kid he was supposed to fight but hes runnin cause the old dude said he was callin the cops,to make a long story short,i got sucker punched,hit the guy about three times in the gut then when i stood up all i could see was a baseball bat commin to my back,then i got kicked by about 5 other dudes,i walked away with a black eye,a sore back and a rebroken collarbone.

I was walking down the street in Budapest with this crazy ass dude from tazmania to hit up a bar. we see these 3 heads screaming at eachother, one kid throws a nasty ass kick and drops one of the guys, the kid with the kicks is getting beat down but holding his own, he was holding shit down long enough to get bored with them and leave, we went to the bar, drank 2 pints each, hollered at some girls for awhile, then on the way back seriously like 45 minutes later they were still full on pounding each other. shit was funny as hell.

In middle school two white skinny geeky kids set up a fight after school. they went at it throwing girly punches till one got the other in a head lock, bu the one in the head grab the other one head and slamed it twice in the wall. then someone in the apartments yelled something about cops. everyone left. i remember hearing the guy that slamed the other guy's head in the wall saying "I'll never fight again" then a person asks him why? "cuz i promised god".

(reminds me of the retard thread tard masters stories)

at this club we used to go to things always got real rowdy outside at closing, worst time some guy got stamped into a bike rack thing, he was bent up really bad. minutes later some other lad gets his head put through a phone box and is bleeding everywhere an then the window of a travel agency goes. i seen some other geezer take his belt off and clout some kid in the head with the buckle, looked quite bad.

loads of bottlings and actual fist fighting but after a few minutes police were there in force and we dissapeared.

One time i was walking to the beach from my apartment, when I saw a black guy with dredlocks on a bike.

another black guy running up behind him yelling "YOU OWE ME SOME MONEY"then bum rushs him off his bike. the angry black guy throws hard punches while the dredlock guy is trying to block him but getting hit.

the guy with dreds was wearing one of those African colored Jamaican hat/beanie, that gets knocked off from one knock out punches but he takes the punches.

then dredlocks puts the angry black guy arms behind his back and says something in the angry guy ear at a low voice

and then they both leave.

There was one time when there was a party going on at the local park, and two middle schoolers were supposed to fight. So they went at it and one of them pulled some karate shit on this one kid, and started getting him good... until the kid who was getting his ass beat, had his brothers who are well over the age of 20 get in on it. The brothers ended up holding the karate kid up and letting there little brother beat him like he was a pinata. Anywho this went on for 10 minutes till some girl started hitting the brothers holding the karate kid. So they drop him to the floor and stomped him almost to death. Until he lied there motionless and stop making noises. The brothers ran and the tomahawk came and the took the kid to the hospital... he ended up paralyzed from the waist down and lost use of his right hand. The brothers house got shot up and then lit on fire....crazy stuff going on in the nieghborhood

ONE TIME I called this kid out to this park cause he was talkin shit and not backin it up. So I get there early with my cru and in the ends up being like 50 writers and other people there just to watch us. The kid strolls in trying to be sick smoking a cig and on hella coke. It was on this wet grass cause it rained earlier so we were almost instantly on the ground. It got socked pretty bad on my cheekbone but then We was throwin ones and I smashed his nose so he was bleeding and shit and after a while his eyes looked swollen shut. He kept trying to duck and dodge super quick like a ninja... I think it was the coke. Anyway i took my shirt off and after a bunch more face blows I felt a little sorry for him and asked him if it were over... He asked me the same, then I threw the last punch and I felt his nose crunch under my fist. He said "ok its over" and limped to the bench as I yelled THAT'S RIGHT BITCH!!! and slapped hands with my homies. ;)

another time in middle school I was walking home and there was a group of hispanics, guys and girls, two girls started yelling at each other. one look more pissed than the other got a really KO punch and

grabbed the fallen girl's head and began bashing it in to the sidewalk then she got up and left with her homies.

anybody got any female fights?

i know some guy that got need in the bone right above his eye, the bone cracked and he got blinded........

another time i saw this kid like maybe 9 or 10 skating, he was with his dad and his dad's crew . anyway he skates around the corner and these heads try to rob him, his dad and co come round the corner and absolutely battered those cunts.

and this OTHER time, these heads from my area came to my school, they were trying to find some boy who told the cops when they robbed him and they fucked him up, baseball bats and everything.....

Archived