biggest fight youve been in/seen

Stats-KC-

aight so i was skating around town and i met sum other "skater" and we talked for a bit and i skated away cus he was acting like a prik. so i went over to sonic and im eatin my chicken tender meal w/ 1 onion ring and so im eatin and that prik walks by and takes my 1 onion ring and keeps walkin so i follow him and i punch him in neck and he falls.then gets up like he wants more so i punched him in the face about 7 times and got a scar on my knuckle from his braces.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

shit ive seen alot of rumbles here in frisco...almost all involving angry high school students who love to front on people

ive seen alot of 5v5 azn rumbles, the azns here never ever fight 1v1, they pride themselves in the "fob mob", 20 rice rockets will always pull up to these things pouring out more azn fobs, reinforcements for the fight

i remember walking back from a blunt rotation and seeing a big crowd of black and hispanic kids fucking eachother up...some black kid got a strong ass football kick-off kick right in this mexican dude and he went flying into a car.....like 5 minues later everyone scattered and all these russian gang members showed up...confusing

ahhah and the drunken white boy fights...those are always funny as fuck....whitebogys gets drunk and fight eachother drunkenly...cus thats all white boys ever do

this other time at great american me and some friends were chilling in the ticket entrance place....when like 20 black dudes jumped this one black dude...and took everything...this dude only had his shirt and boxers on afterwards, got his jordan XIs ganked

maybe ill throw up some more later

biggest and best fight I ever saw had to be these two fat girls. Combined weight had to be over 500 lbs.

This wasn't a typical girl fight either. They were both throwing closed fist punches like regular brawlers. Toe to toe just like heavy weights...one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

THE WORST FIGHT I EVER SEEN WAS THIS KID GOT HIS HEAD CAVED IN WIT A HAMMER HE ENDED UP DIE'N AT THE HOSPITAL N THE GUY WHO DID IT GOT MURDER HE WAS THE MANAGER OF A GROCERY STORE N CAUGHT THE GUY STEALNG...THE WORST FIGHT I EVER BEEN IN WAS A BIG ASS GANG FIGHT THEY JUMPED MY 3 BOYS OVER 30 DEEP SENT THEM ALL TO THE HOSPITAL BROKE ONE OF THERE CHEEKBONES...SO WE ROLLED UP LIKE 50 DEEP THEY HAD JUST AROUND THAT MANY AS WELL CUZ I DIDNT SEE ANYONE GETTING JUMPED EVERYONE WAS ONE ON ONE IT WAS CRAZY I ENDED UP SMASHIN THIS KIDS JAW WHO TRYED TO SAY SOME WHITE CRACKER SHIT THEN DROPED 2 MORE KIDS CUZ MY 2 BOYS WERE HAVIN A HARD TIME AND ONE OF THEY BOYS CAUGHT A BUK 50 FROM HIS EYE TO HIS UPPER THROAT...THAT WAS A DOPE FIGHT IT KINDA REMINDED ME OFF THE BIG GANG FIGHT AFTER THE OUTSIDERS.....

in the gym locker room two polish kids were gonna fight and me and another kid started instigateing (u spell it) you know the typical bullshit DAMMMNNN HE SAID THAT ABOPUT YOUR MOM so they started fighting.....then two other kids started fighting next thing i know the whole locker room was all fight club mixed with anger managment..so 20-30 kids are wooping each others asses when teh pe teacher comes in.....hes all everyone stop some crazy puerto rican kids whips his books at his face and starts beating the shit out of him.it was dope

It wasn't much of a fight, but I once got stabbed in the hand with a swiss army knife and then jumped by 5 or 6 people while my friend ran away.

It was heinous, you could actually make out the shape of shoe prints on my back. But all I have left to show for it now is a scar on my hand and a little scar below my left eye.

Originally posted by MrAerosol

on saturday night outside spencer street station

the toughest/gnarliest fight ever seen was in melbourne too.. at a pub called duke of wellington or somethin in st kilda. one minute everthing was cool, next minute my bro was in the middle of this fucking huge brawl with punches whistling past his head. i grabbed him out of the melee and the fight continued out in the street where a dude with heaps of rings on his hand pounded another dudes face to shreds. i havent seen so much blood since i got my head split open. the guy who got beat outside had bits of skin hanging from his face like freddy krueger or somethin.

oh yeah, i think the whole thing was over a game of pool. fuck thats dumb.

:eek:

this is a fight my dad told me about.

he was in the navy in the 60's so when a fight broke out they just let the guys roll till they were done.

well, after a boxing match these two buff as fuck boxers got pissed off at the outcome of there match, so they went at it on deck, without gloves..

so they start exchanging hard ass punches one after another untill they cant see out of there eyes. he said they looked like aliens cuz there eyes were so swolen and red with blood, like the sise of tennis balls.. well, since they cant see they grab each other and take it to the ground, where they roll and punch and wham eachothers heads onthe metal floor... this goes on for like 10 minits and they cand move..

both were in infermery(sp??) for like 3 weeks. one lost vision in his left eye and the other is deaf in one ear.....during the fight corprals and generals placed bets...both soldgers were discharged for fighting(duh)..

:king:

the biggest fight i've been in was in my hometown in louisianna. we have a four block area of bars callled the strip.my homie was in the frat club hitting on frat girls,this frat (sigma nu) got pissed and tried to beat him up,so he ran to our bar with half the frat following. he grabed a nightstick and started beating people up and down the sreet.by this time all the homies were involed. i was walking out the bar and saw all my friends fighting . so i got in (it's all about family were i come from..)my best friend was fighting this guy like 3 times his size and wasen't getting anywhere so we beat his big ass to the ground.the fights moved up and down the street there was like 10-11 groups of people fighting by this time and no cops..yet. we moved behind this bar where some of the frat boys were trying to leave my girl had givin' me this knife on my way to the lot. another friend of mine started punching windows out of the 4-runner these bitches were getting into bare fisted.this guy i was fighting

with decided to pick up this huge ass stick and tried to hit me.but this

random person ran out of no where and punched him in the jaw he dropped his stick i had my knife and you what went down then.he started to run so i chased him talking mad shit with this bloody knife

and he jumped in the back of a 4x4and sped off.by this time here comes one-time.all you could hear were sirens. i jumped in the back of

the car and rolled out to see like 10 cops and a few ambulances swarming the area. countless people were beat'n and four people got

stabbed..it was the craziest beatdown i had ever been a part of. i could

not go out for 3 months because the heat was on....it made the news that night.fuck it though you get what you ask for where i come from........

Guest -MOE LESTER-

local rap concerts are always gonna end up in fights....i remember this one where a bunch of rivals showed up, all these niggas claiming to be x4 and shit, pretty soon every single person at this concert was fighting...rival bloods were hitting other bloods....even bitches were fighting eachother

another time my boy started wooping on this little asian kid...there were lots of kids watching this shit and just cheering at shit..the little asian kid would never hit back for some reason...he just kept trying to run away and my boy would chase him and punch him again and again....he ended up running and hopping on a bus...then my boy ran up on the bus and beat his ass some more, than hopped off the bus right as it was leaving

i also got jumped by 3 asian fobs..there was actually six of them and 3 went and held down my friend while the other 3 just started kicking me and shit and then they ran off down the street...i didnt even get a fucking bruise though so i didnt have any battle scars

fobs are funny...i saw 3 fobs drag this one other fob behind the bushes at school and crack his dome and fuck him up real bad

another time i was at a cyber cafe with some of my asian friends who are fobs, a bunch of other fobs came up in and there was a nice little rubmle involving about 10 kids in the back of the cybercafe...my friends younger brother got thrown into a computer that was funny...kids were all playing counterstrike while a bunch of fobs were just woopin on eachother

more fight stories!!!

Guest im not witty

hahah. alright. for some reason im drunk and moe lester got me hype on tellin a story, so heres another.

once when i was in cancun mexico on vacation, like 6 years ago, were walkin to all the touristy bars (senor frogs fat tuesday etc) cancun is basically americanized. bars,.hotels, shops and shit..and everyone drives VW bugs. anyway. were walkin to a bar along this road thats next to a river where all these couples lay out and snuggle and shit.

so we hear some comotion, look over..i dont know what was going on, but about 500 mexican dudes (250 vs 250)) are converging on ech other next to the river. shit was like gettysburg or some braveheart shit. just a battle. i guess it was some gangs or whatever but daymj! anyway we broke out cause the fight was spilling into the street. banannas! damn i mn al ittle drunk.

Shit man I have a boring life I really cant even think of a real fight that I have ever witnessed. Never been in one either.

Except for that time in 4th grade when these kids were playing hockey and one just jammed his stick between the other kids leg and smashed his nuts hard.

theres an event kinda thing were i live called skyshow i dunno might be the equilavent to 4th of july im not to sure just massive parklands filled with stages and shit and then fireworks at the end , me and my woman were walking home along some bridge when one guy up ahead gets a beer bottle smashed on him , we see people just start joining in , so it gets to about 30 or 40 people when cars start rolling up and dudes are just pouring out of the darkness from behind trees and everywhere , all directions people just piled on , saw someone get there knees kicked and snap the wrong way someone get a bottle to the knee , then the shoulder , then the face, take it and knock the guy who did it out with one punch .

once i was in a stairwell of some wak poolhall were all the wogs go to take speed and hang out before they go clubbing , it was pretty bare no one really around so i dropped this almost empty bottle of pepsi down the middle of the stairs just because i fely like it , some slick fuck and his mates walk right underneath it cracks him on the head, im left looking stupidly from the top of the stairs , now i was 16 and they were all about 18 and bigger than me , there was me and 2 of my mates and 3 of them , i kicked one down the stairs , got thrown against a sign punched a couple of times in the stomach , hit one of them in the teeth with my hand got smacked into the stair rail then my friend mark grabbed an iron chair and smashed one , i jumped on him with my knees and piss bolted the fuck out the door

From like 91 to 96 I used to go to a lot of DP's and kickbacks around east and south LA. Ive seen sevral fights turn into gunfire. I remember highschool had some good hoodrat fights. In one of my classes this small pregnant filipina chick beat the shit out of this chola, and the pregnant girl's stomach was huge, plus I was in the front row of the class so it was a very good position to see the whole fight unfold.

Hands down the winner for biggest fight has to be LA county jail, In the dorm I was in, which had about 200 packed, the whole room would start swinging and bumrushing each other, mainly Southsiders and the blacks, but the woods and paisas roled with the Sur during riots. I jumped on this giant black dude who was wailing on a guy half his size. I held on to his neck and hit him until he went down. Other than that it was straight pushing bunks into fools. That was such a surreal experience, it was like straight chaos.

Kenr's war video has a pretty good fight, fool gets straight bombed on.

Originally posted by Europe

Oh man, some of the biggest fights I have seen has been football-related. Like France 1998, insanity.

Also the UEFA Cup final in Copenhagen between Arsenal and Galatasary, turned the whole city upside down. Seeing was believing.

Both events are 1000+ of people that only wants to fight and cause mayhem.

I love football.

FUCK THAT. THAT SHITS NOT EVEN FUNNY THOSE FUCKING TURKS STABBED AN ARSENAL FAN TO DEATH FUCK THAT. GOONERS GETTING KILLED IS NOT GOOD.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There was a rowdy brawl at school, started off with two quite big black guys in my year fighting, then when one got beat down the crews had to jump in. Must have been about 40+,shit turned sick! All I remember seeing is just a ruckus then a scaffold pole about 3 feet long getting smacked in someones head, shit was ill

new years eve in sydney 25 or so asian wannabe gangsters are walking thru the underground section off town hall station out on to george street (the main main street) making a whole lot of noise intimidating parents with there kids and shit. run into about 10 fobs (in australia fobs are pacific islanders tongans, samoans, maoris etc) walking in the opposite direction. cunts just start punching on and shit is pretty even with the islanders outnumbered 2-1 but then out of mc donalds comes another 10 islanders who run across the street and just start smashing all these little asians. dudes are on the ground just getting pummeled. typical asian they only start fights if they outnumber there by 2-1. that all gets broken up and then about half an hour later in the same spot 2 girls just start going at it. then there boyfirends jump in and start going at it.

on that same night i saw saw a guy get smashed over the head with a bottle and just fall to the ground covered in blood. and also another guy get the shit kicked out of him when he decided he would be a sickcunt by walking along the street jumping on peoples cars.

i got one, but it always pisses me off

homecoming, this year. my friend was going to have a party aftter the dance and basically too many people heard about it, her house got filled with people, trashed, etc. around midnight, i was on my way home, but my two best friends were sitting out front having a smoke.

this car rolls up, full of some thugs, and they said 'wheres the party at?'

quick background on these thugs, they're the only fucks in my neighborhood that carry guns, and they basically just roll around jacking kids for weed and money. they love to take over house parties and straight fuck shit up, steel stuff, beat up kids.

anyway, so they ask where the party is, my friend is hella drunk and says some shit to them. all five of them rush out, they sock my man paul in the nose, he runs to house to get reenforcments, meanwhile ian is getting the shit kicked out of him in the street.

about 20-30 people rush outta the house to help ian out. those fuckin pussies, the ones that were beating on ian, jump back in their car and dip. i wish more than anything that car had stalled.

a few months later, those guys fucked with the wrong kid. they pistolwhipped some gangbangers little brother or something and all i was told was that 'some shit went down.' karma is good.

most of the fights i see are skater kids getting into push fights and bitching about it later. so glad to be done with highschool.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Jackson

FUCK THAT. THAT SHITS NOT EVEN FUNNY THOSE FUCKING TURKS STABBED AN ARSENAL FAN TO DEATH FUCK THAT. GOONERS GETTING KILLED IS NOT GOOD.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Who said it was funny?

Anyways, it was two Leeds fans getting stabbed to death in Turkey at the semis. When the turks advanced to the finals against another English team, Arsenal aka the Gunners, everyone knew it was payback time.

Sure enough, for the final in Copenhagen, the streets were full of english hooligans and supporters from all over, all ready to kick turkish ass. And all the local immigrants ready to fight them back. Result was the biggest fight I have ever seen, the center square in the city turned into a full fight riot in a matter of seconds, police were baffled and didnt know what to do. But no one got killed as far as I know...

• 1 year later...

Archived