biggest fight youve been in/seen

Stats-KC-

on saturday night outside spencer street station (only melbourne aussies would know were) i was waiting for a mate and i turn around and this guy smashes his bottle over this guys head in the middle of a 4 lane road, then he starts pounding the shit out of this guy ripping off his shirt/jacket and smashing him. then he held him round a light pole and punched him in the head about 5 times , dragged him off onto the road again, infront of cars who were all stopped. then threw himto the ground and punched him in the face/chest for a good couple of minutes, then the guy getting pounded gets up and tryes to fuck off, so the other guy who was FUCKING heated chases after him , drags him back and smashes him a few more times, then the other guy who should have nearly been dead turns around and smashes the other guy so hard i could hear it connect from about 40 meters away, he didnt move, just threw him into the traffic again and the punched on for about 5 more mins. then an ambulance came and the guy drove off in his car, then cops came.

it went for about 15 minutes or so

it was all over him breaking the other guys rear vision mirror.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still remember seeing my first bar fight. we're drinking cheap draft watching some peelers when we hear a smashing bottle. turn around and some meatheads are going at it. next thing you know a big wooden chair goes sailing through the air, then connects with some guys head, laying him out on the floor. 3 sets of guys going one on one. then the biker bouncers move in and run them all out. 10 minutes later 3 or 4 cops come in and talk to the bouncers. when we left outside was the largest pool of blood I've ever seen in my life. You don't piss off the bouncers at that place.

longest fight ive ever seen happen about 5 years ago.we use to hang out at this tralior park community.every friday night we would hang out at the park which was in the middle of it and just drink and bullshit.one night these 2 kids started fighting for who knows what.there must have been 50 people out there,everyone fourmed a circle and just watched these 2 guys go at it.one of the guys was pretty big.they fist fighted for a good 5 minutes then went into the headlock position for about 20.getting in punches here and there.i forgot how it ended but the cops came a half hour into the fight and searched us.arrested the guys and that was that.

fuck!....

i was in a fight..it wasnt as bad as that one but its kinda cool.

i live in colorado, and my school has a hole bunch of mexicans.

so all are school is is a bunch of white kids and mex kids. well the white kids dont fuck with the mexs cuz we are all a bunch of rich pussys and we want to be black, well most of the whites. ANYWAYS, i was chillen about when this mexican kid shoots a spitball at me "fucking chiledish" and i say "fuck you" well this kid i gess thinks hes big shit so he gets in my face about the "fuck you" i said. i blow him off and he gets pissed, and for the next month he pesters me about me saying "fuck you" and he wants to kick my ass. i was 11th grade and hes a 10th grader. it was fucking stupid. and all of his 10th grade friends were like "oh man hes gonna kill you man! hes been to jail man hes tuff shit". i know this is not true but they say this anyways. well one day at lunch he comes up again talking moor shit then he punches my jaw and runs off. that set me off, so after school we set up a fight.

he shows up, but with like 50 other mex kids that were there to "watch the fight" and there were like 6 whites supporting me.

the sircle forms and he starts taunting me saying " common..hit me faggot" and while hes saying that i sock him in the nose and i hear this crunch. he starts screaming shit in spanish and comes after me.

so im ready for this to be a real fight cuz every one sais he fights alot.. this kid had no idea what the fuck he was doing. he was raising his arms in the air real high and wating for me to get in range totaly leaving his face open. and when i was in range he punched the top of me head with his palm/nuckles! i did not hurt at all. so for like 5 minnits i just hit this guy in the face and nose and let him punch the top of my head. he was fat too so he got winded quick. he was covered in blood and tearing cuz i broke his nose and i kept punching it.

the fight was broken up by some lady at a store, and i ran off to the buss.

im chilling at the buss station and this black kid and a fat white punker come up asking me why i broke his nose, i tell em off and they get pissed and they look like there gonna fight me when this irish drunk dude comes and tackles them sckeeming "it was a fight you idiots" and they start to brawl right in front of me. it was fucking crazy.

well the next day the mexy kid comes up with a fucked up nose asking if i was alright. i said i was fine then hes like "yah....yah...it was an even fight......you cool...cuz it was pretty even...ok...even...no more shit ok....im cool with you ok....even..." i said ok and started cracking up! the whole scholl thaught this kid was going to kill me and i fucked him up bad, so now everyone thinks hes a dumbass.

last i herd of him he was taking "boxing lessons" and he married this slutty girl in school after he was expelled. what a fag.:king:

ive been in my share of fights but nothing too spectacular

i did see this guy get the shit beat out of him down in newport the other night though...

my friends and i were at a jack in the box

we were sitting outside eating when this white stoner kid with a rasta beanie comes up

hes happy as can be because hes eating his strawberry milkshake

and talking to his friend, were done with our food so we walk across the

parking lot to the donut shop for an after meal donut.

were standing outside the donut shop when i see the stoner kid

come out of nowhere and hit this other guy that was in the parking lot in the face

we all thought they were friends just slapboxing or something

until the stoner throws a hard righgt into the other guys face

the other guy falls to the ground and the stoner kicks him hard in the ribs

and as the stoner is punching this guy in the face while hes still on the ground

you can hear the guys friends telling him to try to get away

i guess the stoner starts to feel bad because he gets off the guy and walks away

the other guy is beat to shit on the ground, but gets up and starts yelling nonsense

the stoner then starts to run

now the guy is standing and thinks hes tough shit because the stoner ran away

but he doesnt realize the stoner did him a favor because if he didnt run away

the other guy would probably be dead

so the guy who got his ass beat walks up to us and we were just thinking what the fuck?

and he says to us 'im a mexican, i never die!'

funny thing is he wasnt even mexican and we all laughed at him

it was an entertaining fight though

Biggest ive been in was prolly new years a couple years ago...me and homeboys at a house party...some of the homegirls were outside smoking, and some guys walked by sayin shit to them, like "come with us, want some dick?" the girls told them to fuck off....the guys were like fuck you bitches...then like some people went outside to see what was up...we were like what the fuck you say to them? the guys ran down the block to there party....came back with more people tryin to say northside crips or some shit...our house poured out people grabbed knives, got in there cars for bats, golf clubs, and machetes. Shit was fucking huge...lasted 20minutes...lots of blood...kids got fucked up...everyone bounced before the cops came...3 of those kids were in the hospital...one of our homies got his nose and 4 ribs broke...all in all it was good...one golf club was broke, blood stains in the street still, it was a eventfull evening...

i dont even remember a good one.. only one i can remember is some guys fighting over some road rage shit... they slapped at each other and shouted and tried some little round house things untill one guy finally just socked the other dude in the face, dropped him, and punched him a few times, then jumped in his beat up ass truck and drove off. the dude that got socked worked for trimet... he still had his uniform on. bet he wishes he was driving the bus instead. or something. waa!

i've seen and been in some crazy fights. if i talked about them they sound fucking ghetto.. some i cant talk about...old car is wanted in near by town..was in the newspaper it was some crazy ass shit that i cant talk about..uh...seen crew fights of like 250+ people going at it no joke..lots of blood..another.. jumped in for my boy..guns pulled.. guys had to pull me off.. um another.. beat the shit out of a girl during a red light.. chased her ass..beat the shit out of her in the back seat of the car she was in.. um.. stupid girly fights with tons of girls.. i've seen alot of 40 oz bottles and guns and faces getting bashed in.. a girl getting hit by a car then getting up after getting hit..and stabbing the girl..haha.. anyway wont get into detial with any of them..but ive had my share of experiences..

Guest krie

urm prolly between two gropus of kids sloggin it out

sprawled from a bak yard to the front

from the road to the park

then from the park to a main road and out infront of the traffic lites

was good fun watching

Guest willy.wonka

some gangbanger beat silly over the head with a crowbar....you dont want to fuck with my friends.

Guest sneak

i wasnt involved in this and im glad i wasnt..

a few weeks back i was coming through the local town (no names) at around 1.30am on my way back from somewhere. so me and my friends are waiting at the bus stop which is at the top of the pedestrianised street (like the main shopping area).

we hear a few screams and shouts which is nothing, then "aeeeeeeeeiiiii" then smash. we were confused but in drunken states we thought we should look. turned out there were 2 huge rival crews down there, who absolutly hated each other. in total i would have said around 250-300 heads...

we realise that the smash we heard was someones head getting put through a shop window. and the grill behind the window!. all hell breaks loose and i decide that there is no way im staying to watch...you could guess that passer by's would get it aswell.

the next day im back doing some shopping and the entire street is shut off and turns out 3 people died and the pavement was flooded with blood.

Guest imported_Europe

Oh man, some of the biggest fights I have seen has been football-related. Like France 1998, insanity.

Also the UEFA Cup final in Copenhagen between Arsenal and Galatasary, turned the whole city upside down. Seeing was believing.

Both events are 1000+ of people that only wants to fight and cause mayhem.

I love football.

PSG GALATASARAY a few years ago only fight i attended, i was going down the street and this hord of turks were tossing bottles on the other side to the average person..... and then the PSG supporters acted up and started throwing rocks..PSG won 4-0 and the turks in the stadium pulled ouf the seats and threw them on the pitch.

Guest im not witty

couple new years ago, i got jumped outside my boys apt at exactly the stroke of midnight, case of mistaken identity. all these pussy punk kids, (i call them kids cause im older but they were bigger than me) one of them ran up the stairs at me, thinking i was this other dude who was inside still. im handlin his ass at the top of the stairs, so his fuckin boys come up and start wailin on me.

everyone inside our party hears the ruckus and comes to see what the fuck is going on, shit turned into a riot. fuckin girls fightin dudes, spitting kicking throwin bottles. we got a little bit of it on video, but ive never seen the footage. anyway, by the end of the night, all those kids got fucked up proper.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Europe

Oh man, some of the biggest fights I have seen has been football-related. Like France 1998, insanity.

who remembers the footage of english fans running riot before the water cannon came into play?

Archived