Chicago Trains

FidgetOneGTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha the rosemont yard used to be my playground, i remember one night i was painting their and got chased out, i ran all the way to the tunnel and tried geting away but cops were at the other end waiting for me. so i had to double back and cops were coming twoards me, i jumped over the fence on the bridge and my bag got caught on it. so i was dangling for a few seconds tryin to get loose. when i did get loose i fell into the des plaines river. i think it was like a 20-25ft fall, got the wind knocked out of me. i was hardly breathing and i almost passed out by this huge korl roller painted on the base of one of the bridges. fucking cops seen me and started coming at me from the highway by the toll. fuck i ran balls into the woods and ended up in some cemetary. that was a crazy night. since then i've learned its a good idea to check out the yards your painting before you pull off a mission. this was years ago when i could actually run, if that happened now my lungs would fail and that would be the end of me. these mul guys are awsome, i give them mad props.

jeks019.jpg[/img]

jeks020.jpg[/img]

sivel and page have always come correct. and they are still doing it. relentless cta attacks have made them chicago legends. it will take me 10yrs to get at their level of destruction. so to the rest of chicago lets do our thang and make this city look like our sketchbook. with cta on the verg of bankruptcy we should take advantage and bomb the shit out of the trains.

Archived