sketch.

Ckit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeahman i wanted to see this shit painted, and how did u do that effect with coloring the one that looks lie if it were spray painted... oh yeah try do long names with that style don't limit your self to 3 letters do likesome long words and work with different letters and words so u get better flow.... just my 2 cents..... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... IM FEELIN THIS!

Originally posted by albinomonkey

yeahman i wanted to see this shit painted, and how did u do that effect with coloring the one that looks lie if it were spray painted... oh yeah try do long names with that style don't limit your self to 3 letters do likesome long words and work with different letters and words so u get better flow.... just my 2 cents..... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... IM FEELIN THIS!

i actually did it with spray paint. i cut a stencil for it then put in the outline with a marker. i t would of been better to do it with an airbrush or something but o well. and also i do do long words, but im still working on making long words look good. i would post it up but im too lazy.

Penfreestyle.

I did this one a while ago, pens and shitty markers. Im travelling and I have shitty resources. I fink this is the first one i have posted too, aint a tang. Anyone in Skidney know where to pickup some decent markers, pens and that ish? mail me here

here ya be:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391155f00000003.jpg'>

Cheers,

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived