sketch.

Ckit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Remorse

man im really feelin your shit... at first i thought you need color, but then i saw your first one....the coloring sucked...but was good on most of the others (IE-chris)...stickers? for trade possibly? keep em coming

i agree with make it happen

it is original in the sense that some times you just use a line whereas most people would make it atleast 2-d if that makes sense you know some times you just make lines instead of letters and ive never seen anyone else do that so props to you otherwise i think you should color your drawing soas to make them more readable like 3-d them and color all the 3-d the same color

good luck

thanks lore and wow. i occasionally color some of my sketches but i really dont like too. it takes me too long and im not that great at it. recently ive been learning how to shade the letters though and ill put some of that up later. it makes it a lot less bland.

• 4 weeks later...

Negatives

--- I think you should work on your simples. Well, according to that sketch you posted on page 1 or 2... Then again, it didn't look like you put much effort into it. You said that whenever you go paint, you do simples. Not being a bitch but can we have a look at the stuff you've done on the walls?

--- I'm not really feelin' those Characters. Your skull is pretty good though...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00359472f00000011.jpg'>

^This is ok. But it seems like the character isn't in place. Y'know, the character is crooked on the paper. It's either the character is crooked or you caught the image at a crooked angle...

==============

Positives

--- Your style [i guess that's what I should call it] is pretty nice. I can't seem to read it though... but I like it for some reason. :D Keep that shit. Don't change it.

--- You don't suck at coloring at all bro. That first piece you colored was off but that second one was NICE. You should color some more... Think of it this way, the more you color, the better you'll be at it. :D

Keep practicing, I'll definetly do the same? Yo CKIT, how long have you been writing? Just curious...

p.e.a.c.e.

haha that skull was by my 5 yr old brother :D

ive been painting, around 2 yrs maybe more? i dont really know.

and ill put up some paints later. also maybe some new characs. those ones i put up were about 4-6 months old

Archived