Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pinup

this is entertaining...

i sent the cope before the beef already...

i don't have the grim team piece before though...

the story behind this is that at this festival there were all these walls where the people invited by the festival organizers were painting (the americans there include Cope, Ink and T.Kid) and there was also this wall which was not used for graffiti but for advertising (ie Cope2's book etc...) and the GT which were not part of the festival came along and painted over that sponsor/ad wall.. with that big Grim Team piece.... Cope came back and did what you can see, the GT did the same later on.... on the same day one of the writers organizing the festival (Kongo) got beaten up... then the GT came back and redid their piece, and Cope2 did the same, with security following him around till the end of the festival...

the second GT peice looks cool...they are up alot in paris...cope dissing in other countires is funny....

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by dr.testical

i hate foreign countries

and I heard they hate you too.

Funny to see international beef like that.

What do those Daim animations have to do with this thread?

By the by, like the photos and the story, nice to hear some graff gossip.

That shit is like a unity jam....(London event which always had beef like this)

Nobody is the law in the graff world....

Wait, is writing "FUCKING LEGEND" over Cope's throw meant to be a diss? Je crois que ces français ont besoin d'apprendre l'anglais.... :lol:

...I'm kidding, btw

I didn't reallt find this thread to be very entertaining at all, its just the timeline of a crossout battle.... I wonder whats on TV...

mr pinup the flicks of the dissed pieces aint showing up, im guessin theres a reason for that yeah?..we'll ive already seen them and whatnot but a friend of mine who attended the jam and painted (dilk incase you know / saw) wanted me to email him them flicks cus he was intrested so if you could email him at thedilk@yahoo.com or me or whatever it would be appreicated. nice one.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this