the funniest thing(s) you ever seen in your life

NOUM

eh. im pretty sure they could hit me with a felony and possibly a strike.

however..............my fucking parents wouldnt get me out of jail with bail to go buff the 40 or so tags i caught.

and then i left the city...

shit...........at least i didnt have no etch that day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Okay, I thought of two.

My friends and I were driving around one day and came to a three way intersection (the kind that would resemble a "T" were you floating over it). There was a young father with his two boys- one who was about six, the other about four years old. Being that it was a nice sunny day and all, he had taken them out to a hill on an empty lot to learn how to ride their bikes. His plan is apparently to let one go, and then follow with the other. Shortly after being released, the eldest child toppled off the bike and began tumbling towards the bottom. Panicked, the father tore off down the hill to help his son, over looking the fact that he was the only thing supporting his younger son, who had also climbed on top of a bike. Not to be out done by his older brother's impressive display, the boy at the top of the hill began doing somersaults, still on the bike, in pursuit of the rest of his family. I wish I had had a video camera, i would have gone straight to America's Funniest Home Videos with that.

Remember when you were still young (14-15) and older kids/young adults would act cool when they were around? I was with friends at a movie, when I was about that age, using the phone at a movie theater. This guy in his late teens/ very early twenties came out and adopted the pseudo gangster steez as soon as he saw us all. Asked us something (don't remember what, it was a while ago) and then started to jog/limp/run out to his car to grab something. Didn't see the curb. Didn't react quickly enough to catch himself. Slammed himself length-wise on the pavement, bounced like a freshly caught fish, lost all the shit in pockets (change rolled all over the parking lot) and started spewing various obscenities at nothing. He turned around red-faced to us all (who had given up the courteousy(sp?) battle, and were laughing manically), then ran to his car and left.

here is a good one..

so im at this party and a cuple of friends and i were drunk and board. i notis this wasted preppy dude looken like hes gonna puke just sitting on the lawn, i say "hey guys, would you pay me to do something realy funny?" there like "YAH!" so i run up to the guy, punch him in the stomac and when his mouth opens to screem i jam two fingers down his throat to set off his gag reflex and he hurls all over him self!

after cleaning my hand i got $10. it was rad.

and the drunk prep never new what happend...i gess he passed out after that....:king:

<span style='color:darkblue'>hmmm lets see now... i remember one time i was standing in the line at macys buying a gift for my old lady... it's christmas time so you know how the lines can be...im talking with my friend to pass the time quicker... there's this really fat black chick in front of me.. i hear her say something along the lines of...."god this is taking forever...i'm so hungry" my friend snickers at the comment...but the real kick was when she pulled out a chicken leg from her purse and started eating it in line...she noticed me and my friend just dead staring her and replied..." what?....i gots ta have my chicken!"</span>

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

<span style='color:darkblue'>hmmm lets see now... i remember one time i was standing in the line at macys buying a gift for my old lady... it's christmas time so you know how the lines can be...im talking with my friend to pass the time quicker... there's this really fat black chick in front of me.. i hear her say something along the lines of...."god this is taking forever...i'm so hungry" my friend snickers at the comment...but the real kick was when she pulled out a chicken leg from her purse and started eating it in line...she noticed me and my friend just dead staring her and replied..." what?....i gots ta have my chicken!"</span>

:lol:

Originally posted by SteveAustin

biggest and best fight I ever saw had to be these two fat girls. Combined weight had to be over 500 lbs.

This wasn't a typical girl fight either. They were both throwing closed fist punches like regular brawlers. Toe to toe just like heavy weights...one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

it was definitely a had to be there moment. reminded me of hippos.

funniest thing i've ever seen was when my sister tripped on the stairs especially b-cuz she's a high maintainance gurl and has 2 b seen as perfect ...she wuz just walkin along up the stairs with her big ass filenes bags and fell right on her face

oh and when she called a bag of fiddle faddle, fiddle daddle

and i now realize my life is lame...

-in middle school my friend was by the cafeteria line and he was swingin this taco bell burrito(in its wrapper), and all of a sudden i hear a loud POP! noise. I turn to see this chick(our classmate) with bean and rice all over her dome and my homey takin off FULLSPEED.:lol:

a while back me n my boys were gettn crunked as fuck in this movie theatre, and when we was walkin out my tall as homey smacks into the big glass window. He proceeded to stumble out through the door in a confused state of mind while his pants fell down to his ankles cause he had no belt on. I laughed so hard i was tearing...:loopy2:

Originally posted by WrIot

funniest thing i've ever seen was when my sister tripped on the stairs especially b-cuz she's a high maintainance gurl and has 2 b seen as perfect ...she wuz just walkin along up the stairs with her big ass filenes bags and fell right on her face

oh and when she called a bag of fiddle faddle, fiddle daddle

and i now realize my life is lame...

you are lame

and that fat bimbo with the comment im so hungry then pulls out chicken from her purse and starts munching away then sayin what? i gotsta have my chicken was pretty damn funny