speaking of circus acts...youll like this one...

SleepAnDream

Originally posted by NOUM

GGGGGGGG-UNIT

My friend was at the amusement park and they were riding rides when they heard some kid yell all lound. "G UnIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Being that the calculated black person ratio at our school is, .0005% and i do not lie here I actually calculated it. Its seriously scarry how racially non-diverse our schools are anyways we tohught it was funny. So now we say that all the time. why do i spend time typing this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum

My friend was at the amusement park and they were riding rides when they heard some kid yell all lound. "G UnIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Being that the calculated black person ratio at our school is, .0005% and i do not lie here I actually calculated it. Its seriously scarry how racially non-diverse our schools are anyways we tohught it was funny. So now we say that all the time. why do i spend time typing this.

not to start this whole racial topic thing but i hear way more white people say g-unit than black..kinda funny because i'm balck and i can't stand the g-unit..

i'd go with the idea of sending her to a nice spa with a WAXING treatment included, if you really like her and all.

because we all know that when you shave something, it only grows back blacker and more coarse.. women shaving their face is a big no-no..

and if you come right out and say "baby, you really need to take care of them hairs", she's gonna get real pissy and probably dump you because girls can be sensitive about that type of stuff, and you haven't known her long enough to come out and call her a hairy mammoth(sp?) like that..:lol:

and i was eating a bowl of cherrios when i ran into that pic below... thanks for ruinin breakfast for me;)

sorry but i thought it was pertinent to this convo-

about the shaving thing...thatd also be a liiiiiittle bit weird if, in the morning, we both wake up, go piss and start shaving our faces together. i dont know if i can handle that yknow? i might just give up and find a girl without man problems. im sure she wouldnt be all thrilled if i spouted blood from one of my orifices for a few days outta the month...it just aint right yknow? i need "normal" girls.

you know it would be much easier to just deal with it for long enough to get your bearded baby into the bedroom. then once in, turn the lights off/flip her onto her stomach. fuck her from behind the whole time you wont even have to look at that nasty shit.

its either that or tell her you have a fetish for chicks who put paper bags over their heads while they fuck. you could draw a smilely on it.:crazy:

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

" hey baby, before we go ahead and do the adult, would you mind taking my electric razor to you furry ass face please?" yknow, i just dont feel like having sex with a chick that looks like shes fucking amish tonight ok?

"sorry hun, you can come in but im not supposed to let pets inside the building, youll have to check that ferret hanging from you chin at the door..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: NO DOUBT THATS WAT I LIKE TO HEAR...JUST TAKE HER TO YOUR HOUSE N WHEN UR BOUT TO HIT IT GIVE HER UR ELECTRIC RAZOR N TELL HER ITS UNNATRACTIVE N U CANT GO ON IF THATS NOT SHAVED...IF SHE FEELIN U SHE WILL DO IT IF SHE NOT THEN SHE WASNT....NEXT BITCH.....

yeah, shes pressed so maybe whatever i decide to tell the bitch will hold some weight. ill prolly end up banging it out anyways, iono though- her friend was fucking my friend until his wife found out about the whole fiasco and theyre all pissy now, so i dont know whats going on. i dont really care either way, ill keep you posted...on the bearded lady, dont worry.

Originally posted by dirtydoses

you know it would be much easier to just deal with it for long enough to get your bearded baby into the bedroom. then once in, turn the lights off/flip her onto her stomach. fuck her from behind the whole time you wont even have to look at that nasty shit.

its either that or tell her you have a fetish for chicks who put paper bags over their heads while they fuck. you could draw a smilely on it.:crazy:

BRICK BRICK BRICK

yo it cant be too bad if you didnt even see it the when you were hooking up

my sister had a girl friend with a FULL beard, she lived in some hippy town and it was cool there but she came to city and everyone talked shit so she got rid of it.

it was heaps funny caus it was some kind of feminist statement and she tried to go with the whole "i like the way i am" thing but she backed down and couldnt take it

oh yeah shes hot too, i saw her naked

was she super hairy nekkid too? yeah, i didnt notice because:

A:

i was drunk

B:

it was dark

C:

im taller than her

D:

i wasnt looking for a fucking beeeeeard.

we were joking that she had a beard, cuz shes got psuedo sideburns, but i wasnt really serious about the beard till i saw it...i though my friend was talking bout the sideburn thing, so i really wasnt concerned. look what i got myself into....hehe

Originally posted by Rectum

yo it cant be too bad if you didnt even see it the when you were hooking up

my sister had a girl friend with a FULL beard, she lived in some hippy town and it was cool there but she came to city and everyone talked shit so she got rid of it.

it was heaps funny caus it was some kind of feminist statement and she tried to go with the whole "i like the way i am" thing but she backed down and couldnt take it

oh yeah shes hot too, i saw her naked

nothing like a stunning woman with a five-o-clocker

Archived