The CAPSLOCKS ANNOYS ME thread

Spike

This is just a little rant.

I'm sick of all the e-thugs who seem to think that typing in caps all the time makes them look hardt. It doesn't, it just makes you look either retarded, 12 years old, or both. Caps are reserved for effect, such as e-yelling.

Of course, I anticipate that you'll all be replying to this thread with caps. Feel free.

I DUNNO, IF IT ANNOYS ANYONE ELSE THAT THERE IS A LARGE PROPORTION OF PPL WHO TYPE LIKE THIS, JUST SAY SO. I DONT MIND THAT MUCH WHEN PEOPLE SCREW PUNCTUATION OR DON'T CAPITALISE THE START OF SENTENCES, HELL, EVEN IF THEY MAKE HUGE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES I DON'T MIND TOO MUCH. BUT THIS IS JUST PLAIN UGLY.

SIGNING OFF

-Spike

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Spike

This is just a little rant.

I'm sick of all the e-thugs who seem to think that typing in caps all the time makes them look hardt. It doesn't, it just makes you look either retarded, 12 years old, or both. Caps are reserved for effect, such as e-yelling.

Of course, I anticipate that you'll all be replying to this thread with caps. Feel free.

I DUNNO, IF IT ANNOYS ANYONE ELSE THAT THERE IS A LARGE PROPORTION OF PPL WHO TYPE LIKE THIS, JUST SAY SO. I DONT MIND THAT MUCH WHEN PEOPLE SCREW PUNCTUATION OR DON'T CAPITALISE THE START OF SENTENCES, HELL, EVEN IF THEY MAKE HUGE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES I DON'T MIND TOO MUCH. BUT THIS IS JUST PLAIN UGLY.

SIGNING OFF

-Spike

No, saying hardt makes you hardt like a bunch of those philly kids are. Hey man outta curiousity, you got a mullet?

I said hardt in a completely taking the piss out of people who use hardt way. I don't think I'd ever use hardt and mean it, especially since I'm from England.

And no, I don't have a mullet. My name is a reflection of my hair.

ok soo the all caps thing sucks yah....but what i HATE SOO MUTCH is the

fucking chat lingo like, LOL or BRB or OMG ect...

soooo me and a frend do this thing where we jamm the keyboard and then the other translates it to a somewhat meaning full sentance.

for example... ghahpuiretb, now tranlate..

God help apu hand paper urination information! rasputan engaged true blue!!

hahaha see how fun that was :lol: i just want to do that all night!!

hahahaha im so a PPL person!

'

lets soo if you guys can do it!!! bring it suckas!!:king:

Hahah... I'm not a punk at all. And my hair is 100% naturally spikey, no gel or wax involved. I think I probably put my finger in a light socket when I was young, that's the only feasable explanation. Or I'm a mutant. Yeah.

Originally posted by Jackson

Grandma has a hairy penis unnoticeably in regions everyone thinks...bumhole?

hahahahahaha!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

fucking clasic!!! heres another one.

kjhgGHDFHUWJDjfkkwjnhfurbn4rfgvkj.

bring it!

Originally posted by cantbefaded

You're not hardt unless you use proper capitalization and wear a mullet. Get with the fucking program.

I never intend to be hardt. I never intend to have a mullet. My cat never intends to have AIDS.

Archived