2fast 2 furious

Parted Ways

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by When

that bitch looks like 9 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag

bleh

Fucking knocked me clear off my chair man... I'm fucking crying over here!!

I'm SO biting that line...

Originally posted by Devilush

hahahaha. thats exactly what i thought. she's one of those girls that i would love to punch.

her daddy owns benihana. an experience within it's own.

in that pic she doesnt look that good, yet mostly all the ones i've seen of her, and in 2f2f she looked pretty dope!

that's just my opinion, so fuck you! (directed at no one specific)

she's a supermodel.. she looks pretty alot of the times when i see her on the runway and in magazines and shit.. thats just a bad pic.. either way shes making alot more fucking money then any of us..

Originally posted by alure

she's a supermodel.. she looks pretty alot of the times when i see her on the runway and in magazines and shit..

she looks like a goldfish that got kicked in the face a few times

i dunno if she passes as a supermodel, im not sure what this world is coming too

Originally posted by When

she looks like a goldfish that got kicked in the face a few times

i dunno if she passes as a supermodel, im not sure what this world is coming too

hah. there are some butt ass looking models..

i dug the first one, in the same way i dig dumb horror movies and 200 bullets in a handgun hong kong action flicks... it was unintelligent and unrealistic, but entertaining in a mind numbing kind of way... if i can get a free ticket i'd probably go see the second one...

i thought it was an ok movie, kinda overratted though. the funny thing was the gut at the ticket booth that rips you ticket in hlf cuz he was so blasted that when i gave him my ticket he stood ther staring at it for like a minuit and his head was all spinning and hge could barely stand up. it was pretty funny

• 2 weeks later...

they messed up when they showed the skyline taking off. the skyline doesnt burnout. unless it has an insane amount of horsepower. it has a electronic system that lets you rev it up too 8000 and pop the clutch. just takes off. ive tried it before when i wa in japan. and i saw no intercoolers on any of the turbo cars. so gay. otherwise shit was hot.

Archived