2fast 2 furious

Parted Ways

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dis aint no vtec shiet.

I was across the street from the movies and the racers here were so pumped. You don't even know. With their crx's and civics. It was out of control i tell yah. Shit why see the movie when I can see it in large. hah stupid fuckers.

i didnt see the first one, and i plan to not watch a sequel. personally, i cant stand 95% of the fucks that drive hondas that sound like a hotrod leaf blower, and stupid white kids with japanese scripts going across their hood that probably reads "dumbfuck honkey on board". they can all fuck off for all i care. they give me road rage.

Guest professor poopatronic

i saw it last night. obviously i didn't pay for it, as i don't pay for anything. it was absolutely terrible, unsurprisingly. the only cool thing was ludacris and all the free sour patch kids.

that girl is fuckin hot as hell, i seen the movie i thought it was dope...just as dope as my thread about 2fast2furious ;) but anyway its good, its not like the first one were its all about the "lifestyle" of a street racer it has more of a plot....the cars are dope too...damn that skyline was ill

Archived