another problem thread.

T.T Boy

shit, like today i was going to make a sandwich and im out of mayo, and i dont know what to do about it? should i use mustard instead? i currently have salami and some processed cheese, but need a condiment. does 12oz have any ideas?

i also lost a shoe the other day? do i report it stolen to the police?

how do i brush my teeth? do i use this toothpaste stuff? how do i apply it to the brush?

any suggestions?

thanks. also how do i tie my shoelaces and make krink does anyone wanna show me around wyoming and the ukraine? is there a big scene there?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

I fucked a girl last night :lol: :king: :yum: :D

donnie darko :lick: :eek: :lol: :king:

So I was thinking, I must hate the summer I think. I hate the smell of underarms. The stench created is derived from heat and exersion. The summer is hot causing the smell which I do not like so very much. Thus I must hate summer time...I love my parents money

:shook:

fucking problems.

i drove by some really nasty road kill.it was a skunk.it fucking smelled really bad.

the smell got in my car.

i went to cvs, and went inside.

the smell was on my fucking cloths.i reeked of skunk.

the smell is still in my car.

what the fuck am i supposed to do???bathe my car in tomato juice???

seriously,can anyone help?

donnie darko was the dopest movie ever made.other than citizen kane.

i ate to many sour skittles.. and now my tongue hurts and the taste buds are burned.. but i cant stop eatting them.

that like completely stresses me out.. oh my god.. i need your advice!

wait..do you think more people would help me out if i started my very own thread on this??!

So I was driving in my car and I saw this totally sweet ass babe. And i was like whats up? So she fucking just kept walking. So i saw this other sweet ass babe and then this ninja comes and fucking pops the hugest boner ever and kills a pirate by shoving a yo-yo down his belly button.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

shit, like today i was going to make a sandwich and im out of mayo, and i dont know what to do about it? should i use mustard instead? i currently have salami and some processed cheese, but need a condiment. does 12oz have any ideas?

i also lost a shoe the other day? do i report it stolen to the police?

how do i brush my teeth? do i use this toothpaste stuff? how do i apply it to the brush?

any suggestions?

thanks. also how do i tie my shoelaces and make krink does anyone wanna show me around wyoming and the ukraine? is there a big scene there?

1. salami, mustard, and cheese

2. buy new ones:idea:

3. well first u wet ur tooth brush, apply the toothpaste (by squeezing the tube) on to the tooth brush, then wet it again and brush your teeth

4. go back to pre-school they give good lessons on tying shoes

5. check THE YARD

:king:

thank you, come again

Originally posted by suburbian bum

So I was driving in my car and I saw this totally sweet ass babe. And i was like whats up? So she fucking just kept walking. So i saw this other sweet ass babe and then this ninja comes and fucking pops the hugest boner ever and kills a pirate by shoving a yo-yo down his belly button.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

THE FUCKING PIRATE PROBABLY DESERVED IT..FUCKING SEA LOVING HIPPI...PROPS TO THE NINJA

Archived