Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KoLD

Newb Characters

i'm pretty sure i saw that monkey on some tv show or something. not to mention that it's drawn suspiciously better than the rest.

yeah some of these seem traced or bitten. dude, if it dont come natural dont do it. go with what you got. you have decent pencil control, go download some fonts and try drawing some of those

good luck

yeah the monkey is the evil monkey that lives in chrises closet, not really bitten cause i assumed that was common knowledge just like if i were to draw homer, but the rest are mine no shit. to clear taht up. dont think i could expect much better of a copmliment then thinking theyre bit.

oh and the text life it seems will fade away at the top of my one is a quote from a 'tallica song

I like the characs, they are better than mine were when I first started doin characters. so what if its a character from a cartoon if you drew it and don't claim it as your own...

Like the 1st one. It looks like you had a pretty good idea for the 5th one, but it didnt look right when you put it on paper, thats my opinion anyway..

i cant do for characters for shit. I can draw, but the creativity is not there. Im practicing though...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

THAT MONKEY IS STRAIGHT BITTEN, IF NOT TRACED....

I've seen it too...

no family guy as ive already said liek way back that its the evil monkey from the family guy

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

this one is a bite as well from a game but i dont blame you i bite my charecters to i cant get a dude to look right and good

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/03-5-270-42.jpg'>

actually i didnt bite (apart from the monkey which people dont seem to be seeing that i said is from the family guy)anything here, what game are you thinking its from?

Originally posted by melty

Double w:rolleyes: w!

TRIPPLE WOW..C+ FOR EFFORT

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by KoLD

Alright, as stated in the misplace post in the yard, i know im gonna take shit for theese but ive only been at this 6 months, critiscism and or advice anyone? and yeah i only ahve characters uploaded

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/the%20evil%20monkey%20wasnt%20always%20evil.jpg'>

pretty sure that was in family guy the evil monkey in the fat kid's closet.

Re: Re: Newb Characters

Originally posted by Propaganda

Originally posted by KoLD

Alright, as stated in the misplace post in the yard, i know im gonna take shit for theese but ive only been at this 6 months, critiscism and or advice anyone? and yeah i only ahve characters uploaded

the%20evil%20monkey%20wasnt%20always%20evil.jpg

pretty sure that was in family guy the evil monkey in the fat kid's closet.

you can tell by the monkey's eyes. thats how they are in family guy, fo sure

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this