Newb Characters

KoLD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah the monkey is the evil monkey that lives in chrises closet, not really bitten cause i assumed that was common knowledge just like if i were to draw homer, but the rest are mine no shit. to clear taht up. dont think i could expect much better of a copmliment then thinking theyre bit.

Like the 1st one. It looks like you had a pretty good idea for the 5th one, but it didnt look right when you put it on paper, thats my opinion anyway..

i cant do for characters for shit. I can draw, but the creativity is not there. Im practicing though...

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

this one is a bite as well from a game but i dont blame you i bite my charecters to i cant get a dude to look right and good

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/03-5-270-42.jpg'>

actually i didnt bite (apart from the monkey which people dont seem to be seeing that i said is from the family guy)anything here, what game are you thinking its from?

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by KoLD

Alright, as stated in the misplace post in the yard, i know im gonna take shit for theese but ive only been at this 6 months, critiscism and or advice anyone? and yeah i only ahve characters uploaded

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/the%20evil%20monkey%20wasnt%20always%20evil.jpg'>

pretty sure that was in family guy the evil monkey in the fat kid's closet.

Re: Re: Newb Characters

Originally posted by Propaganda

Originally posted by KoLD

Alright, as stated in the misplace post in the yard, i know im gonna take shit for theese but ive only been at this 6 months, critiscism and or advice anyone? and yeah i only ahve characters uploaded

the%20evil%20monkey%20wasnt%20always%20evil.jpg

pretty sure that was in family guy the evil monkey in the fat kid's closet.

you can tell by the monkey's eyes. thats how they are in family guy, fo sure

Archived