your best and worst tattoos.

OptimusPrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my tattoo, but the picture quality is shitty

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00300663f00000001.jpg'>

..i've got three paw prints on my upper left thigh, but it's really hard to take pics of your own legs.

i plan on getting maybe another tat on my right hip and that'll probably be it, because too many tattoos on a girl looks like some trailor trash type shit. I've got my bellybutton pierced and that's all for meee. :chicken:

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

hey alure, lets chat. i'll show you some pictures of my sexy elbows, maybe a picture of my tattoo(its Taz playing the guitar)seriously...KIT TTYL HAGS. yeah thats right im down with that lingo internet abbreviation shit too

hahaha. ohhhh sexy elbows.. as long as they arent ashy..aight? haha. im down for a chat. im me.

Guest keep
Originally posted by mr_president

cost me a buck fitty...:

cf18vw31.jpg

wow, now thats a nice ass.

i have several tats. currently im talking to a couple artist on my "works in progress" the first is a H. R. Giger style piece down the right side of my body, from the top of my arm pit to below my pant line. the second is my right leg, extremly bold black work. i have a shitty tat i got at 18 and i dont know how to fix it so im going to tat most of my leg black. im drunk and typing way to much

Originally posted by Don't Panic

Oh so not true. The same rule applies to females as does males. Well planned, well done ink is key. A girl with lots of nice tatts is sex.

To me girls with lots of tats is pretty fucking ugly, expeciially when they get older.

XsugarX i have to compliment you, that actually looks like a really nice tatoo. WEll placed and designed, i hate 95% of tatoos i see.