network conglomorate.

Guest crack is wack

Guest crack is wack

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/atl-03/yg-03_3_x400.jpg'>

nigger i sold coke nigger i pushed la. carried a 4-5 just to get by.

oooh look at the purdy colorsssssshttp://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/atl-03/pdr03-artic-spokes-Fangs_x300.jpg'>

"i'm tired of doing throw-ups over myself at the legal yard lets go paint something else dudes...where else do guys who graffiti go??? how do i get there? oh wait lemme write that down."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

looks terrible, sorry, new school tryin to look oldschool, get off the dick, prolly rockin trucker caps and listenin to punk music out the speakers of their ford pinto while paintin and breakdancin at the same time.

are you ready to put on a show for me my puppets? the audience is getting packed in, looks like its ognna be a good show.

show starts in ,

and action!

Re: ...

Originally posted by SOUTH TRAIN

I BET YOU HATERS WOULD RATHER SEE SOME SPAGHETTI 3D CRAP THAT TOOK 3 DAYS TO FINISH!!!

:lol:

I never heard of these people either. So they must be wack. :o ;)

And whats with you people saying theyre doing old shit in 2003?!

Anyways,you people need to get out more! Network does freights to illegals. Dont draw a conclusion from about 7 pics. I'll add maybe later this weak with all the Network stuff I got! :D Keep this topic up!

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

naw son.. I want to see spahgetti crap with no letter form! anyways network guys suck they mostly do illegal shit and that takes no talent..

I want to see some hard core wildstile spahgetti with some artsy fartsy fillin.. hahahahhahhaah YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHH

network=:king:

Guest ISNIFFGLUES

damn damn damn

damn most u you internet writers cant give no one props...yall bunch of haters....every one know that the NETWORK have trains on lock...