Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
????

ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just checked the Ouija Thread for the first time to seem what you were getting at.. Haven't seen his stuff since the Transcend website a long time ago and he has def eveloved a lot if it's the ame cat I'm thinking of.. See what you mean with the similarities in Colour and on the recent brown filled one with the A rocked totally on it's side...interesting.

I freestyle all my pieces that's why they all come out looking pretty different, sometimes influences slip in there but this def wasn't the case with that piece.. just some same wave lenght shit I guess..

pzz

Yeah man, I'm still around, and it's the same dude.

Oddly enough, here's a piece I did back in April or so. I did a Stew for Stewie Griffin, and didn't realize they were almost the same letters as yours until later.

Puf9M_Wall2006_12_sm.JPG

:rolleyes: what do you think man ? NYC 80's Auckland NewZealand 90's go figure :rolleyes:

aight then you fuckin sarcastic dick..i ain't up on that NZ shit..my bad..:rolleyes:

and if anything i thought askew might just like to know about it..

king OE3 aka Old English TMD NYC

img247.jpg

img306.jpg

Yeah man, I'm still around, and it's the same dude.

Oddly enough, here's a piece I did back in April or so. I did a Stew for Stewie Griffin, and didn't realize they were almost the same letters as yours until later.

Puf9M_Wall2006_12_sm.JPG

Damn.. We are on some same wavelength shit man! Will def be watching your thread more bro..

Keep in touch!

aight then you fuckin sarcastic dick..i ain't up on that NZ shit..my bad..:rolleyes:

img247.jpg

img306.jpg

Yo I def appreciate the heads up and the education on this matter.. I'm a geek for history but still a student to the game and so much happened in NYC alone it's hard to keep up!!

peace!

Puf9M_Wall2006_12_sm.JPG

Spookaaaaay.

Also, thats OChe is painted from an Askew outline of OChe that I got him to do for me to understand extentions, and how letters go small to big (and vice versa). I take no credit, except for painting it and choosing the colours. Just setting the record straight.

That Sirem fella from Melbourne has sure takin in alot of your style there Mr Askew.:(

To be honest man, I consider Sirm a good mate and I know where he's at and where he's going. I think a lot of people are judging him right now for whatever reason but the dudes dope and a super nice person as well.

To be honest man, I consider Sirm a good mate and I know where he's at and where he's going. I think a lot of people are judging him right now for whatever reason but the dudes dope and a super nice person as well.

Im glad your good mates then.

Damn.. We are on some same wavelength shit man! Will def be watching your thread more bro..

Keep in touch!

img247.jpg

img306.jpg

Fuck your NYC steez... Don't get a big head! your shit at graffiti yo

Fuck your NYC steez... Don't get a big head! your shit at graffiti yo

I dont wanna drag this thread down with bullshit or anything.. but dude you dont know what youre talking about. OE3 TMD is a NYC bombing legend from the late 70's. The dude who posted those pics isnt oe3. Its important to keep in mind what a huge part throwups and bombing played and still plays in nyc.. just like tagging is in philly. its very much apart of our history.. and while you might just see a stupid looking throw up.. most New Yorkers do not. We should all respect each others relative sides of the story. Just like Askew said, being from the other side of the world its hard to know every detail of history. Alot of the history isnt largely documented. Keep in mind our history isnt just Seen, Blade and Cope2.

Just out of interest, who started this thread? Was it by Askew or someone who likes his pieces?

started by ????

Yeah that person started it a couple of years ago, but I've been posting my pieces in here regularly since.. Dunno who ???? is but I think they are an Auckland writer.

I dont wanna drag this thread down with bullshit or anything.. but dude you dont know what youre talking about. OE3 TMD is a NYC bombing legend from the late 70's. The dude who posted those pics isnt oe3. Its important to keep in mind what a huge part throwups and bombing played and still plays in nyc.. just like tagging is in philly. its very much apart of our history.. and while you might just see a stupid looking throw up.. most New Yorkers do not. We should all respect each others relative sides of the story. Just like Askew said, being from the other side of the world its hard to know every detail of history. Alot of the history isnt largely documented. Keep in mind our history isnt just Seen, Blade and Cope2.

Yeah I agree with that.. It seems like throwups are a HUGE part of writing in NYC.. you can tell just by looking at the NYC thread or seeing flicks/footage from anyone that goes there..

yo askew a good mate of mine just moved into a flat with this guy who dose stencils i think he went by the bones , anyway the dudes got a suitcase full of photos dating between 94-2004 , saw tons of your stuff ive never seen before if your missing flicks that dudes gotem , its proberly worth getting at him anyway so much of the Auckland history to buzz out on !

tisk

that first khaki joint on this page looks real fun.

as well as those silver jammies, that looks like a quick illegal proddy you guys rocked right before happy hour was over.

bumpski as usual.

stay up man, peace.