ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

note: obviously some cunts cant understand my post so basically what it means is... sirum HAD his own style a lil while back now it is heavily influenced by askews work..

i am saying i disagree that he adopted a similar style at same time as askew and that it used after askew had started using it...

i am also saying i love seeing sirums work here and there... but prefered it when it was his own....

but yeah weve got off topic so bump ur work askew.. u should feel proud so many writers are either envious or just use ur style lol :P

keep posting ur dope stuff...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DICKHEADS! WHEN YOU GET HALF A BRAIN REPLY AGAIN. U THINK ASKEW CLICKED HIS FINGERS AND UPPED A STYLE OUTTA NOWHERE. HE HAS OBVIOUSLY TAKEN WHAT HE LIKES FROM ATOM SMASH CAN2 ETC ETC. AND GIVEN IT HIS OWN TWIST! JUST LIKE HOW HE USED TO PAINT HIS 3D'S WITH LOOMIT AND YOU COULD SEE THE INFLUENCE THERE! U ARENT ALL ON THE ASKEW DICK SAYING HE'S A BITER NOW ARE YOU. EVERYONES ALLOWED TO BE INFLUENCED. U DUMB FUCKS!

DONT BITCH AND MOAN EITHER. I LIKE HIS GRAFF A LOT BUT U CANT ALL HONESTLY THINK ITS A 100% ORIGINAL STYLE. AND IF ASKEW HAS ANY MODESTY HIMSELF HE WILL SAY THE SAME THING. PEACE AND NO DISS ASKEW

DICKHEADS! WHEN YOU GET HALF A BRAIN REPLY AGAIN. U THINK ASKEW CLICKED HIS FINGERS AND UPPED A STYLE OUTTA NOWHERE. HE HAS OBVIOUSLY TAKEN WHAT HE LIKES FROM ATOM SMASH CAN2 ETC ETC. AND GIVEN IT HIS OWN TWIST! JUST LIKE HOW HE USED TO PAINT HIS 3D'S WITH LOOMIT AND YOU COULD SEE THE INFLUENCE THERE! U ARENT ALL ON THE ASKEW DICK SAYING HE'S A BITER NOW ARE YOU. EVERYONES ALLOWED TO BE INFLUENCED. U DUMB FUCKS!

DONT BITCH AND MOAN EITHER. I LIKE HIS GRAFF A LOT BUT U CANT ALL HONESTLY THINK ITS A 100% ORIGINAL STYLE. AND IF ASKEW HAS ANY MODESTY HIMSELF HE WILL SAY THE SAME THING. PEACE AND NO DISS ASKEW

Yeah you are absolutely right. My influences go even further than that too.. I am heavily inspired by a lot of people.. I used to really dig what a lot of 3D cats were doing like daim, Loomit etc and then I discovered the Funk and true letter style etc.. Atom was really integral in that.. He switched me onto a lot of Berlin stuff, plus I Dig a lot of the obvious NYC masters, Paris stuff and of course what people like Can2, Smash, Bates etc are doing. I also peep a lot of AWR, MSK stuff and really dig their take on Letters. One thing you can say is maybe I have married all my tastes from various places into one thing that has become my style but without a doubt to say that I'm completely uninfluenced and original would be a total lie.

Still a student to the letter til the day I die.. Ask anyone, I def know how to take critique of my work, infact I really enjoy it.

Yeah you are absolutely right. My influences go even further than that too.. I am heavily inspired by a lot of people.. I used to really dig what a lot of 3D cats were doing like daim, Loomit etc and then I discovered the Funk and true letter style etc.. Atom was really integral in that.. He switched me onto a lot of Berlin stuff, plus I Dig a lot of the obvious NYC masters, Paris stuff and of course what people like Can2, Smash, Bates etc are doing. I also peep a lot of AWR, MSK stuff and really dig their take on Letters. One thing you can say is maybe I have married all my tastes from various places into one thing that has become my style but without a doubt to say that I'm completely uninfluenced and original would be a total lie.

Still a student to the letter til the day I die.. Ask anyone, I def know how to take critique of my work, infact I really enjoy it.

THANKYOU. HUMBLE AND TALENTED. NOTHIN ELSE NEEDS TO BE SAID. PEACE MATE

yeah ill post now.. im completely aware of the fact that writers get influence off others.

my pieces didnt just get pulled outta my ass either.. theyve gradually developed with a bit of inspiration from a few different writers..

i shouldnt have to explain myself, i much prefered sirms old stuff.. thats a fair comment, maybe not necessary.. but the point is morphius and turbo im sure u can handle that.

Yeah man, I'm diggin these styles man! Your work is just amazing I cannot believe how creative Askew and the whole TS and TMD crew are (esp. Reakt)! You guys def. gotta hit up Upper Hutt sometime! We needs some burners here!

Cheers man, keep kickin it!

Archived