ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

Originally posted by Askew SUK@Feb 19 2006, 08:37 PM

here's 2 vehicles from the weekends festival splore, where Talib Kweli and Jean grae played.. was hot as fuck out there!

askew_splorevan06.jpg

askew_splorecar06.jpg

dOPE RIDES!! I was looking at the askew section in disrupt magazine that shit is nasty. Do you do most of you outlines with a fat cap? I got in a stupid argument with somebody about it, and I was wondering if you could make me look smart. or not. haha. keep the burners coming! Peaceful.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ImNOTguilty+Mar 10 2006, 01:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ImNOTguilty - Mar 10 2006, 01:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Askew SUK@Feb 19 2006, 08:37 PM

here's 2 vehicles from the weekends festival splore, where Talib Kweli and Jean grae played.. was hot as fuck out there!

dOPE RIDES!! I was looking at the askew section in disrupt magazine that shit is nasty. Do you do most of you outlines with a fat cap? I got in a stupid argument with somebody about it, and I was wondering if you could make me look smart. or not. haha. keep the burners coming! Peaceful.

[/b]

Hey thanks!

Yeah I often outline with bannana caps but double up the lines a lot if it's a smaller piece or I use an orange dot or NY fat if it's a bit bigger scale...like this one from yesterday..

askew_mangerelarge06.jpg

solo steez!

ocheanddivamangere.jpg

O'Che rocks piece number 4 and it's mean i reckon.. Killer Lady Diva and I dropped the quick characters for them.

• 5 weeks later...

I cant think of anywhere better to have my 1st post, long time viewer of this thread even tho i have not really posted. That is the best o'che piece i have seen your girl is definately getting better, and that phat1 is nuts.

Askew bring him and exist to Melbourne, your girl can come 2 thats cool lol.

But on point this is 1 very strong thread, you have obviously established yourself now and you have an amazing body of work. Congrats

I cant think of anywhere better to have my 1st post, long time viewer of this thread even tho i have not really posted. That is the best o'che piece i have seen your girl is definately getting better, and that phat1 is nuts.

Askew bring him and exist to Melbourne, your girl can come 2 thats cool lol.

But on point this is 1 very strong thread, you have obviously established yourself now and you have an amazing body of work. Congrats

shot man! too much. Will def like to return to melbourne some time soon.. My fave auntie lives there too so I got a place to crash. I'm really wanna see Phat1, Exist and O'Che out of NZ this year, somewhere far away to experience some shit.. I've only had a small taste of the travelling life by some peoples standards, but Europe especially just blew my brains open.. I'm hoping we can all be out traveling mid year!!