Rod stewart's thug thread

Guest rod stewart

Yo Guer, if thats the way you want it, fine. I talked to your man 4Zk and he was a cool, level-headed dude. Just like I told him, My crew does not hate all ld's, but if you cap us, we cap you. I dont have beef with ld in general, just a few cats.. If you proceed to prolong stupid beef, I will too. I do not stop, ever. You want it, you got it buddy. I will continue to cap everything Guer in STL, and we'll see who paints more. Just remember this, you asked for it. Let me also add a few other things:

1. If I'm a toy, then why would you be so worried about me and my crew? If we were toy we wouldn't be such a threat to your macho personality.

2. You're now a st. louisan, if youre going to be ghetto, learn to use ebonics the right way. There's plenty of examples out hurr. "run game on us" what, you trying to take us on a date?

3. You are a fucking graffiti artist, not a celebrity, you are not a million dollar drivin bently havin iced out chain flossin bodygaurd havin hollywood hills livin motherfucker. Join us back down here on earth.

This is only only a test, had this been a real jucerock check, you would be seeing stars. Thank you for your wasted time, I have now taken a few minutes away from your life to talk stupid internet beef to let you know the obvious. Thank you, and here's my address.

For all those in Ld who are cool and could care less, stay up yall.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First and formost I'd like to adress Early. I write Wen20. And this SN is abit dated. The Railway thing was/is there becuase I used to be painting on the side of railways all the time. Mostly freighter lines..and I have hit a few metrolink spots(which are probably buff marks right now..). As for LD owning the railways..I wouldn't go as far as to say "Own", but you guys have HELL of alot of rail spots that are decent. Props for that.

Second..I'd like to address the.."Re-birth(i guess I can use that term) of Beef". My entire veiw is the same veiw I've held throughout the stupid beef, which is: Fuck Beef. I have had no beef with anyone for the longest time I can remember..and I will continue my vigil efforts to not beef. The only "Complaint" I ever had was people telling me Sink was a good writer. but thats all behind us(atleast its behind me..as far as I'm concerned the beef is over..), so whatever. Jucer and Guer have beef..well whatever, that was surely inevitable..as they seem to be two opposing forces who will not back down for anyone...

Oh well. Theres always gonna be beef between a few people..thats just how it goes.

I'm keeping the lines of communication open..or going to try to. So Peace out to those LDs who keep it real...

oh yeah..and the veks is killin' it.

BEEF!

hey, if guer just signed his death warrent ( acording to juce) then expect me at your moms house to burn it, we got pictures of you and your boy, names and adresses, think we dont I lived in st.louis 6 months and got more juce then you toys ever will in your own town in your own neighborhood cuzz its ours yall just stay thurr dont make me stomp ya in my air force ones. me and guer been doing dirt for years from L.A. to boston and everywhere inbetween. I would love to see you with a railroad spike right in the fucking eye, your moms church on fire and the flag in front of your house burnt black you toys have now Idea.yall aint gangsters I seen you with a mesh hat on on top of that bridge and thought you were wearing a wig looking like cap's retarted cuzn.....suckerducknewbootys

I said I wouldn't reply to internet beef on this thread, so I wont. But let me just say that was mung in the trucker hat and the mullet wig on. Just wanted to let you know so you know who's picture youre jacking off to. Oh yeah, and if you have pictures of us, go ahead and post em' up here on the net, I'd love to see my sexy ass on here.

Re: BEEF!

Originally posted by johnny CASH

hey, if guer just signed his death warrent ( acording to juce) then expect me at your moms house to burn it, we got pictures of you and your boy, names and adresses, think we dont I lived in st.louis 6 months and got more juce then you toys ever will in your own town in your own neighborhood cuzz its ours yall just stay thurr dont make me stomp ya in my air force ones. me and guer been doing dirt for years from L.A. to boston and everywhere inbetween. I would love to see you with a railroad spike right in the fucking eye, your moms church on fire and the flag in front of your house burnt black you toys have now Idea.yall aint gangsters I seen you with a mesh hat on on top of that bridge and thought you were wearing a wig looking like cap's retarted cuzn.....suckerducknewbootys

that fuckin shows it right there.how many people did you see on top of the bridge.2 not 7 or 15 or whatever the new number it is this week.talkin all shit ,drove by 3 times, if we had boys under the bridge(which we didnt fucker)it would have been stupid for us to be in the public view ..on TOP of the bridge.we were right there, me in the hat,and juce.why you got in the car and keptdriving by is beyond me.your calling us toys and highschoolers and bitches and shit like that well..a bitch doesnt wait there and try to meet up face to face like a real man.and i havent been in highschool in years im fucking grown so fuck off. post my fucking picture i dare you.im done with this internet shit...sink knows where i work.peace.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yo six sixty six i didnt say we own anything but the spots are overwelming the railways are dominated by lowdown (these days more than ever) so what crew did you write for? you dont get down anymore? just curious, give me an e mail that i can get at you at you dont what to say on here

the bird

all i can say is lowdown foreaalover well thats wut the end to end at the yard said today in northern cali .. then there was the guer an cash fr8 high spots cash comin down from the top the door to tha floor. sorry batteries died or id have fliks keep thuggin

Guest mikro137

all of you sucker ass niggas dissing LD , i really hope you dont cross paths with yetie tide or semie. i seriously seriously hope you dont.

btw rod , LD has been rolling along crushing through brooklyn , jamaca queens , soho tribeca and all points in between. as well as your surrogate hometown in the 412. i have been crushing brother , crushing.

MIKRO137 LDKYKOMS

Big Thangs

Now that I have completed construction of my new office complete with highspeed internet and thousands of dollars in stollen computers and art supplies I will pee on all of you little jocking shitheads from my fresh black office chair with my other hand on a dank ass blunt