Rod stewart's thug thread

Guest rod stewart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Vanity

i just saw the drug abuser on a mountain bike in the suburbs... and he was wearing a helmet: talk about thug.

then i came home and ate some ribs cause im black.

and i ate some cake because i'm fat.

that's funny because i heard you were a fat toy.and if you knew acuse you would know how stupid you sound.fall off and die because acuse does more shit in a week than you do in a 3 month span so......oh and have you worked on getting some letter style or are you still looking up to stun and phite???:mad:

actually, i wasn't talking shit, i really did see him, but i wasn't in a position to speak with him at the time... so relax son.

and yes, i do know acuse... not homies or anything, but far from being on bad terms (unless i somehow did something to him when i was 500 miles away)

and yes i am a fat toy.

and you have no idea how much i do.

so quit being so defensive kid. :D

Guest top wizard

Re: definitely low down

Originally posted by WalterSobcek

durag came to pittsburgh and did a throwie over a SERG piece(one of the people that set graff off in pittsburgh style wise and bombing wise) from the early 90's... in a chill spot

I wasn't there but, i saw the pictures and all i can say is how the fuck would durag know if serg is a legend unless somebody told him???? i see him on midwest threads so obviously he's from the midwest.was he in pittsburgh in 1992??????? tell serg to go do another warehouse spot. i met durag in kansas city and he seemed like a nice guy, so drop it.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a little message for you sink: Dont talk shit to or about AO if you dont want to stand up to us like a man. Dont tell mung that you want to fight me and run when I show up. I dont talk shit, you do, now you know that I am fucking serious that when you start shit with me, I will take you serious. If you dont want problems, dont start shit! Simple as that. We came to the bridge, Me and Mung, two on two, like real men. You guys ran. Stop fucking with our pieces and stop talking shit over the internet.

THE GODFATHER LAYS DOWN THE LAW

GUER MUTHER FUCKING ONE WILL SET ALL YOU INTERNERD BITCHES STRAIGHT.

YOU KNOW I RUN THIS FUCKING SHITTY MIDWEST TOWN, I GOT FLICK BOOKS BIGGER THAN A STACK OF DICTIONARYS. THERE IS NO GRAFF SCENE HERE ONLY LD. WE ARE SAINT LOUIS. NOW LET ME SAY IT LIKE IT IS FO REAL!

1. SINK - Sink was some toy who was hitting up LD cause he kinda knew us, we never put him down or told him to hit it up. I tried to find him and kill him with a crobar but he went up in his crib before I could get him. Then 4zk met him on some punkrock drunk shit and next thing you know they are kicking it and sink begged his way into the crew. He got better, but he acted too dumb. So me and ho axe gave him the boot, on some probation maybe you can get down later shit.

2. AGES - He was my soilder, he was nerv2 from St. Charles. We found him somehow and he wanted to get better and paint every night he could. He had heart for this shit and we started painted nonstop, at least 100 roofs. I put him down, but he could not hang with these true thug drug addict gun toten jail bird mutha fuckas in LD. He got all on drugs and booze and his life fell apart, he wound up back in St. Charles after being up all night and sexually assaulted two ore more 16-17 year old girls on their high school campuses. So needles to say I am grown man who dont put up with shit like that, so I let everyone steal all ages' shit, and gave him the boot. his spots will all get LDEEZ on them within time.

3. LOKIE - Otherwise know as Cokie, everyone is too affraid of his oversized mamute psyco ass to tell him off. Both me and ho axe both tried to give him the hint that he one crazy out of control killer psyco stalker and we dont want to hang out nomo. But some guys cant take a hint.

4. BENO - I am friends with his brother, you cant kill your homies little bro. He just wants to be down so bad its hurts. Ape is Vatoe... Vatoe is an old LD head... Beno is just one person away from us... but... he dont act right. I am not going to waste my time with kids. No one in LD has any real problem with him... even tho he tried to follow a homie from hiesters house so he could jump him for no reason... or cause he talks shit about LD, who cares there are a million tough guys out there who talk shit on LD but really would like to just hang out with us.

5. JUSE - What a southside trash muther fucker who the fuck do you think you are. cav what ao who? who fucking cares you guys suck. mark ass bitch made tricks. I came to the bridge the little homies ask me to show up... but im not going to fall for that old decoy 2 guys waiting and a pack of guys with bats under the bridge. Oldest trick in the book, I saw the guys and you when I rolled by, so I left to go home and get my strap out the safe.... but when I got back you guys were gone. Ima see you in your sorry morgan ford hood. I know alot of southside heads who dont like you and your crew they are going to help me find you where you sleep and then we will see who is what. cause I know you are bitch made, dont let your hands type a check that your fists cant cash toy. forget about sorry sinknecrowhatever you got me to deal with know that you capped my Gnasty( you know I burned you by far ) every spot you take from me is another hole I will put in you.

TKO GANG ALL DAY STRAIGHT OUT OF LA BITCH!

These LD kids are no joke,all they do is destroy the city and fucking party like madmen.i was just in st louis for a few and they own the city.....i would just like to holla and say thanks to loves one for putting a roof over my head while i was down and thanks to all the LD cats for the hospitality and for the mad spots you took us to...

PERCHONER FILTHYX3

Guer , you just signed your death warrant. Im on some real I dont give a fuck shit. So if we have to, we will fuck up ALL of ld. If you keep comin at us with this fake thug bullshit, we will make shit happen. Dont say your going to shoot me, I will fucking kill your ass for real. Im not fucking playing! I've seen death before, have you? Dont fuck with REAL Gangsters. Oh yeah, there was only me and mung at that bridge. And you know that for a fucking fact. You, or one of the other ld's was posted up in those bushes where you could see the whole area. So dont fuckin act like like we had people hiding. Yall saw us, and fucking ran your bitch asses the fuck off. Stopped like three times in your car to look at us and sped off. We sat at that spot, on the fucking street, for 45 minutes before we left. Which would be more than enough time for you to grab a strap. So dont front like we were gonna jump you, cause we came like the real gangsters we are, by our selfs. We had no fucking straps, your just a punk ass valley bitch who cant back up his words so quit lying. Fuck you and your WHOLE fucking crew. Word to mothrfucker, yall dont want it with us. And you proved me right, so shut your motherfucking mouth up! Oh yeah, and Im not southside trash, Im originally from chi, so next time refer to me as chicago trash.

HAHAHAHA

you dont even have spots or style or a crew ! hahahahahah you make me laugh not get scared (ps I did not stop on the bridge in my car, must have been mistaken about witch car was me. I was the guy who was there in my car before 7 taking pictures of you on the bridge) goodnight little jocker. kiss your mother for me

yeah it was capped....but if you look at every single one of those spots..whos shit do you see now....MUNG AO i dont fucking play nigs i am southside fucking hoosier gangsta trash(ask ld about my mullet).me and pryce drink bumwine moonshine with homeless crackheads at the cass factory,and fuck their bitches, and punch the chewing tobacco out dae moufs.so fuck yourself.i am so fucking hard!!!!!!!!