The All New Blackbook Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ADVICE TIME

Don't put those one sentence phrases by your piece cuz unless they're funny... they look stupid. And on another note, lose the "quote dashes" around your tag cuz face it... who the fuck are you quoting.

that said just make it a thing to sketch every night and you'll figure out the rest.

Guest Propaganda

Re: ADVICE TIME

Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

Don't put those one sentence phrases by your piece cuz unless they're funny... they look stupid. And on another note, lose the "quote dashes" around your tag cuz face it... who the fuck are you quoting.

that said just make it a thing to sketch every night and you'll figure out the rest.

The sentence phrases means something to me and crew and not for other people. How bout we make it old fashion and judge my lettering formation or structure and that would prob help more. As you all can see, the second one is real garbage now that I look at it. That is what I get tho when I rush. I should have better stuff tonite scaned and ready.

Archived